rider news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rider news

should we post the briefest of news regarding todays events for the non certified users ??

Moderator please delete or re position this post if it is not a good idea ..

just thinking about informing everyone concerned..

Think we'll leave it till later on when we know more mate.

Comment

Personally I dont think it would hurt.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Please leave any further details until notified.

Riders involved.
        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

I gotta get down Scarbs and meet a few more people to get certified. :x

I don't think it would hurt let the forum users know at least that Aza is ok, even if not giving out the details of the accident itself.

I was intending on going on the run today and only missed out due to a staff party last night and a resultant sore head and sleep in.

Kinda hits it home when someone comes off when it could've been you. :?

Comment

Your not da Chris from MX Pics are you?

Comment

No. Diff Chris

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
              X