Its happened again, 24 yr old rider killed overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its happened again, 24 yr old rider killed overnight

What did I just say the other day, rider down.........?

Its happened again folks, heard on the radio this morning on night shift that a 24 yr old rider from (cant remember where) died in Hamilton Hill over night and is beleived either speed or inattention was to blame.

Details anyone and once again........ROLL CALL.................?????
    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Oh fuck, you've gotta be kidding me, seriously!

Comment

i live in hami hill but i neva heard anythin about it..................jazza works at BP down here i haven't heard from him, don't have contact wid him and i think he's round 24ish..............jazza u still hear mate?
      Spike

Comment

I WISH I was 24

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Comment

OH for FUCK sake will u all just stop it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There won't be anyone left to ride with soon....
            Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

yeh boys, i just saw it on the news, it was a local fella on a harley, no other vehicles involved, thinking speed was to blame but he was an experienced rider!
              spewin :cry:

Comment

The dude hit a median strip in the middle of the road and went flying and apparently died instantly when he hit the kerb on the other side of the road.
                Damo

Comment

dam harleys

oh well
                  Is Dead

Comment

it said on the news that he had his shopping hanging from his handle bars which may have played a part in his accident.

Comment

BUmmer, not nice to say but at least it wasnt one of us.........
                      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

it said on the news that he had his shopping hanging from his handle bars which may have played a part in his accident.
                        :roll:

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

:roll:
                          Thats a thing you do on ya pushie... but motorbike? Thats MAD

Comment

its just asking for trouble!

Comment

You gotta be kidding me....

Quit passing judgement. The person is DEAD.

There are many things we all do that " :roll: ", "mad" and "asking for trouble".

If this had of been someone you know (as has been the case for many months) - would you be making the same comments? Especially based on news stories.
                              www.alertmotorcycleschool.com

7 Cossom Place
                              BAYSWATER WA

(08) 9272 3311
                              0405 148 062

Comment

Working...
                              X