Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down - Bike vs. Car - Huntingdale

Just seen on Facebook...

Bike vs. Car, corner Warton road and Garden street, Huntingdale.

Hope rider is ok.
    Last edited by bkm2009; 20-02-2013, 08:57 AM.

missus just called me cos she drove thru it, looks like someone has shot the light and the bike and car have collided, she said its a complete mess but there is no ambos on site. Bike with yellow fairings she said.
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Yep, the bike looks familiar, I'm hoping for a pm soon I know someone local with the scheme. Not putting anything else up.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

just passed this, there were 2 police cars and a fire truck .

hope it wasn't to bad but the bike looked like a mess, heal fast rider.
        Has 250.....wants 1000

Comment

Mainroads have this on their page,, quite vague as usual

Entered: 19/02/2013 5:53:34 PM
          CRASH – INTERSECTION OF WARTON ROAD AND GARDEN STREET, THORNLIE

As a result Garden Street (westbound) has been closed and Warton Road (southbound) is reduced to one lane.

Emergency Services are on site.

Motorists are advised to avoid the area where possible.

Comment

[MENTION=33383]bkm2009[/MENTION] - when was it posted on FB/does it say when it was (obviously recent, but how recent)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              [MENTION=33383]bkm2009[/MENTION] - when was it posted on FB/does it say when it was (obviously recent, but how recent)?
              Was posted an hour ago on 'Perth WA Revenue Raisers Alert' page

some comments;

Certainly does not look good bloke down stripped of riding gear ambos treating but he looks unconscious only one lane open freeway bound
              hope the guy on the bike is ok. the bike was yellow an black an had Corona on the side panel... doesnt look good at all

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=33383]bkm2009[/MENTION]. Have just heard from the person I was worried about. Dread is a terrible feeling - is kinda why I don't really like rider down threads - those that need to know, will know/find out
                Fingers crossed for the unknown rider though.

Comment

I went past but there was no ambo or rider to be seen. looked like a white holden captiva involved and parked on the medium strip heading south. 3 people were kept seperate by the police and about 4 cars and a police bike sectioned off the road.

the bike looked a mess. really hope they are ok.

Comment

Crash happened around 4:50pm. Mate of mine was around that area when it happened.

Comment

There are a lot of police around now, with a car as far as the roundabout of Forest Lakes Dr/Huntingdale Rd/Warton Rd blocking access west on Warton. Hope the rider is okay, with such a heavy police presence...
                      Sherman

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

Comment

Not the stolen 99 gsxr750 Corona by chance? big number "7" in the tail? These are rare, hoping for a good outcome for all regardless.
                        yes, i am ignorant
                        yes, i am a prick
                        no, i don't care
                        you make me sick

Comment

Pretty sure I saw the camel scheme on it. If it's a bloke it's not who I thought it was, unless their partner is riding it. Either way heal well rider.
                          Originally posted by Abuse this
                          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Saw it happen.
                            Was alistaire corona.
                            Rider went throught very very red light and hit white captiva.
                            Poor driver could not have done anything.
                            Was very disturbing accident.

Comment

Just around the corner from my place, hoping for a good outcome.
                              Straight roads are for fast bikes - corners are for fast riders!

Comment

Working...
                              X