Rider down - Mitchell just after Hepburn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down - Mitchell just after Hepburn

Not sure if this is posted elsewhere. Bike lying on its side, utes stopped on site of road but cant see the rider. Bike's a Honda? Maroonish colour i think.
    Hope you're ok!

The ambulance was just arriving on site when I went past this, the side of the bike I could see didn't look damaged at all.
    Couldn't see the rider, was probably with the vehicles in the L/H emegency stopping lane.

Hoping the damage to both rider and machine is only minor

Comment

Calling [MENTION=27370]JamieBlade[/MENTION]. Couldn't get a real good look at the bike as I was in the car taking my mrs into the hospital.

Comment

It wasn't me, I'm at work and my CBR1000RR is bright red. Hope the rider, whoever he/she is ok and not too much damage!
        I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Good to hear man. Was a red/black CBR1000RR. Was still laying on its side though when I went past, so couldn't look for the stickers.

Comment

Without giving too much away, the rider is a question is known to me. It appears at this stage that the crash may have been the result of a deliberate hit-and-run by a car driver. Luckily apart from a few broken bones the rider is recuperating and does not have life threatening injuries so that's the main thing. If anyone witnessed this incident and / or got the rego of the driver's vehicle, can you please PM me. There is a police investigation into this, so I ask that any replies to this be of a non-speculative nature and no retaliatory threats or accusations be made.

Comment

Best of luck with the riders recovery and investigation into the accident(?).
              All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
              #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
              Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Glad the rider is doing ok..

Hope they cage the cager
                Torsades de pointes...

Comment

Working...
                X