Update on Aza - 16 December 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Aza - 16 December 2003

Tuesday 16 December 2003 - Aza is well, in good spirits and a lot more ‘with it’ now that he is getting weened off the drugs. His wrist surgery is done and went well and is now waiting on it to be plastered (waiting 3 days now getting pissed). Gotta love the public health system.

Mr G came with me today and he had a good chat to Aza to compare war stories. As most of you would not even be aware, Mr G smashed three vertebra in his back when hit by a drunk driver (in his car) several years ago with lovley bits of bone sticking into his spinal colomn. Just like Aza, G was told by the docs that he wouldn’t walk again. As you can see, Mr G gets around like the rest of us and busts some big arse stand ups on his Duke.

Aza says that he should be moved to Shenton Park Rehab towards the end of the week. The hard work will soon begin. Heres hoping for the best Aza.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Lucky bastard, I wrote Santa telling him *I* wanted sponge baths by nurses for my Christmas! :x

In all seriousness though, best of luck to him and his family, especially given the time of year. I know everyone in the community is behind him in his rehab, I hope he knows it too. I was supposed to be going on that ride and that really brings it home for me, the fact that I might've been the one in his position now, my friends and family having to cope with me going into rehab over Christmas.

Keep your spirits up Aza, and next year you can be riding around on a brand new '04 R1 and have plenty of new scars to show off to the girlies at Scarbs.

Just don't get too attached to any of the nurses, think of all the play you would miss out on when you get back. :roll:

8)

Comment

Lets make the Sunday south Perth Foreshore BBQ a day for Aza. Get some photo's of everyone together. Boxhead I know you will have the camera. At least this way we can involve him to, I think if it were me I would appreciate this a great deal.
      Thanks to my sponsors:

K-Tec Mobile Mechanics - 0415 746 665
      Tyres for Bikes - Vic Park

Comment

I agre, we should get as much pics and stuff for aza....mabye even bring a bit of a feast to him in hospital?
        Spike

Comment

Forgot to mention, his brother is organising a lap top with a new connection this week so he should be able to get online and make contact thru the forum.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Great idea Dave, I think Aza would appreciate this,as he does the encouraging stories like Mr G's....

Keep going Aza were all with you,see you again soon mate...

Oh and can I order one of those sponge baths ???

Comment

yeh he would love that for sure
              wishing you could be wid us big fella, soon my man soon, enjoy the photies and vid messages dude
              get well soon

Comment

Lets make the Sunday south Perth Foreshore BBQ a day for Aza. Get some photo's of everyone together. Boxhead I know you will have the camera. At least this way we can involve him to, I think if it were me I would appreciate this a great deal.
                Mate, that is an awesome idea!!! Good stuff Dave!!

Box, bring that camera and if anyone has a video camera, get that along to, we'll make a CD for Aza!!

AZA we're all in it for ya mate, we're all behind ya, your in good spirits and I have so much respect for ya bro, I can't wait to come see ya when I get home, be good mate, we're all thinkin of ya!!

Comment

Great idea fellas, lots of snap shots of the girls playing bikini cricket
                  mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Aza mate, keep strong and I'll drop in asap. Last few weekends have been so damn hectic for me and I've heard conflicting stories. Sounds like it's OK to come and visit you though buddy. Good idea about taking photos and that. Damn sux that I can't make the barbie.. cause I'd love some snaggas and dead horse. Be at lovely Busso though for the Chrissy holidays.
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Yeah bloody good idea.... now looks like i wont beable to make the bbq though gotta pull double shift at work....

photoshop me in the pics later guys .... get well soon AZA.....
                      Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                      Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Well we'll get heaps of pics for you mate and I'll bring them up so ya can have a lookie!! Can't wait to come say gudday, any good lookin nurses there mate??

See ya soon Aza!!!

Comment

Sorry guys but I have to work so I cant bring the camera!!

Make sure u all have a great time and take lots of pics so that I can see them too. AZA, be coming to c u soon bro so take care.
                          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

shit dam poo cant make it this weekend now working both saturday and sunday 16 hour shifts dam it
                            Is Dead

Comment

Sorry guys but I have to work so I cant bring the camera!!      

Make sure u all have a great time and take lots of pics so that I can see them too.  AZA, be coming to c u soon bro so take care.
                              me and philth will bring a DV and a digi camera ...sorted like
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X