Bike down Mitchell Freeway North

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike down Mitchell Freeway North

The huge traffic jam on the Mitchell heading north.

Unfortunately there is a black GSX 1000 down on its side with the front end crashed in.

Went past around 4.30. Only the bike left on its side and two police cars and 3 police left on the round. Emergency response must have left along with any other parties involved.

Sorry thats all I saw

Hope you are ok rider.
    Originally posted by RRossi
    I'm a new non smoking poof who wears Lycra and works out to flash dance!
    Weird midlife crisis....

I'm a pony!! I'm a pony !!

RR

sister just texted me asking if it was me (completely different bike but okay..).

she never saw the rider. hope all is well and just a graze.

Comment

Why is it that when i hear black GSXR down that i think of [MENTION=32198]Sookie[/MENTION]

Heal up quick and well rider

Comment

ha.... mine is actually stickered as a 600.... goodluck rider, i hope all is OK, not good judging by the fact ur bike is still there and they couldnt get you to sign the tow papers....
        Originally posted by Rich...
        You got me in trouble...

Comment

i was on scene. GSXR1000 is correct. Bike prob a write off. Rider not too bad, minor injuries. Not on PSB afaik but if he is ill let him tell his details.
          Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
          PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
          http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Working...
          X