This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorbikes targeted - Kwinana Northbound 30/4/2013

Our diligent law enforcers have spent the morning making sure that we're not putting ourselves in harms way by splitting, etc. I didn't have time to stop and thank them but I'm pretty sure I recognised a fellow PSBer who did... Hope it wasn't costly.

I s'pose we haven't had much in the way of attention lately and so guess it'll be on the cards for the rest of the week at least.
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

End of the month.

Figures are down.
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

I didn't see anything on the way in this morning anywhere from Roe all the way to the CBD... I went past at around 6:20?
      If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

Bike cops with radars on the overpass on GFF belmont this morning. Wonder if they will blitz the area for a few weeks again now the tunnel is finished..

Comment

Nothing seen this morning coming up the Kwinanna from Leach at 7pm

Comment

Saw 3 cops in my travels - 1 on Great Eastern, 2 on Graham Farmer. All having pulled someone off over for ensuing rectal displeasure

Comment

I had a text tip-off at 7.30 from someone who saw two bikes get chased down for splitting, just after Canning Highway. On my way in at 8.15 I saw a bike pulled over opposite South Perth golf club. Perhaps it's just a coincidence? But I haven't seen a bike cop along that stretch during that time in months, so make of it what you will.
              Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
              1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

LOL bulk rain on forecast meaning most riders will take the car, cops sit round doing nothing
                B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

i split past a few of em this morning...
                  no issue.. never really do with the bike cops, even @ the normal +15ish

maybe you're doin it wrong

Comment

There's no maybe about it!

I agree that those who only do +15km/h would be less concerned. They probably also appreciate the "slow down and enjoy the drive" campaign currently doing the rounds...
                    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Working...
                    X