Bike fatals up 17% from last year...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike fatals up 17% from last year...

...and apparently we're to blame some 80-something% of the time....says nine news.

Trying to find the video but I just saw it on nine news....sigh
    Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
    PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
    http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

yeah i just seen it as well, pretty much same bullshit as that perthnow report a couple weeks back, we're all on drugs/drunk, we've all got a criminal record and we're all to blame for accidents
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Bloody motorcyclists
      Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
      PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
      http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

And te two fatal examples they showed was the recent Nedlands crash where the car turned in front of the rider and the other is a similar crash and I know that the driver has been charged with driving causing death or whatever it is correctly titled.

Riders not at fault in either but very dead!

Comment

I believe rider error is a big contributing factor. I know of probably 10 crashes in the past month, only one of which was NOT the rider's fault. The most recent of which, this rider has wrecked multiple times before in only just over a year of riding. All his own fault.

Or should I say noob rider error.

Nothing wrong with statistics...just make sure you're not one of them.

Comment

100% of people who drink water will die

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
              1/3 of all accidents are caused by drink drivers so dose that mean that the rest of the drivers arent drunk ?
              In a Land Rover your car is the crumple zone.

Comment

Originally posted by emrys74 View Post
                1/3 of all accidents are caused by drink drivers so dose that mean that the rest of the drivers arent drunk ?
                Caused by or involve?
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                  Caused by or involve?
                  who knows could be any number of combinations

you can make statistics say pretty much what you want.
                  In a Land Rover your car is the crumple zone.

Comment

Just wait until you see what they're softening us up for.
                    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

You just need to hit the roundabout bollard straight on for a harm free dismount.

Comment

Did they allow for the Sookie effect ?

Sorry if its to soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Rich...
                          You got me in trouble...

Comment

Good to see you posting hope your ok and what the hell happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                              That's because fish have sex in it, and then we get fish AIDS later on.

Fish are bastards.
                              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                              X