Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found: BMW Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Found: BMW Key

    Hey guys don't know if this is the right spot to post but here goes. Missus found a BMW bike key at challis shops carpark. If anyone owns it or knows someone who does pm me or call 0488521960

  • #2
    Leave with centre management?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      Leave with centre management?
      It's an indian run deli and a bottleshop. That's all that it consists of. well beside the thousands of indigenous folk playing with glue and petrol.

      Comment


      • #4
        If it looks like a key off a newer bike Send it to a BMW dealer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
          If it looks like a key off a newer bike Send it to a BMW dealer.
          This.

          One would assume that the bike owner will at least contact the BMW dealer to ask about a replacement key.

          If each of the staff know about this, then they can tell the person to come and collect the original key.

          Something for free. From a BWM dealer. Quite a novelty.
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

          My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Phildo View Post
            This.

            One would assume that the bike owner will at least contact the BMW dealer to ask about a replacement key.

            If each of the staff know about this, then they can tell the person to come and collect the original key.

            Something for free. From a BWM dealer. Quite a novelty.
            What drugs have you been smoking?
            Think op has done the best he can do in the situation... Unless someone expects him to start door knocking lol.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by J1NXD View Post
              What drugs have you been smoking?
              Think op has done the best he can do in the situation... Unless someone expects him to start door knocking lol.
              Pretty sure Phildo means that once the dealer has been told, then all the staff will know... He wasn't suggesting Crootie tells everyone himself.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yep take it to a dealer. Preferably auto classic in vic park.

                Have only ever got awesome service from them. So if they could get hold of the owner then I'm sure they would
                Every one has a story.....

                http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by J1NXD View Post
                  What drugs have you been smoking?
                  Think op has done the best he can do in the situation... Unless someone expects him to start door knocking lol.
                  Originally posted by Falcore View Post
                  Yep take it to a dealer. Preferably auto classic in vic park.

                  Have only ever got awesome service from them. So if they could get hold of the owner then I'm sure they would
                  Yep, this is what I had in mind.

                  Taking the key there would be ideal, but naturally I can understand that there isn't always time for running around trying to fix other people's problems.

                  But, emailing a photo or two of the key to someone there, and following it up with a phone call would hopefully ensure that everyone there is aware of who has the key.

                  If the bike owner contacts Auto Classic, then they can pass on the Crootie's phone number. That way, the key gets returned and Crootie doesn't have to allocate any more time to this than necessary. Wins all round.

                  Or, if there is any way of matching the key to particular bike (ie immobiliser or whatever encoding) then just mail it to the dealer.
                  Last edited by Phildo; 17-06-2013, 01:09 AM.
                  One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

                  My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X