This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad bad accident on warton rd and armadale rd intersectio

Bad bad accident on warton rd and armadale rd intersection. Blue rexy And motor bike is not good. Hope all involved are ok.

That stretch of Armadale Rd is a shocker at the best of times.

I hope rider and driver are ok
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by trina1 View Post
      Bad bad accident
      Blue rexy
      motor bike
      Ok, so joking about this is old... but that's still a leeeeedle bit funny.

How many others saw those words and immediately speculated about who was involved?

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Not sure how he'd managed to wreck both his vehicles in the one go, but hey, anythings possible with our fav black sheep

Comment

It's ok guys a Hyundai wasn't involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
            Ok, so joking about this is old... but that's still a leeeeedle bit funny.

How many others saw those words and immediately speculated about who was involved?

sorry guys i didnt write this nor was i a witness... copied it from a friend who saw it and wrote it on the facebook....

Comment

^^meg??

Hope both parties involved are relatively unscathed and insurance covers everything!
              Isn't it a bit callous to make jokes in a rider down thread, guys?? :/

Comment

Seen the popo blazing down Nicholson road towards this.. Hope everyone come out ok..

Comment

Bad bad accident on warton rd and armadale rd intersectio

Originally posted by Jinxed Minx View Post
                  Isn't it a bit callous to make jokes in a rider down thread, guys?? :/
                  Given that it's not a RIP thread in the Memorian part of the forum, and it's only second hand info from a facebook news feed, then no, I don't think it's callous at all.

What I find callous is posting a pointless thread in the News Flash section.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                    Given that it's not a RIP thread in the Memorian part of the forum, and it's only second hand info from a facebook news feed, then no, I don't think it's callous at all.

Yup I find rider down threads weird... if I go down (hurr - is that inappropriate for such a thread? ), I hope no one posts it because it's no one else's business but my own and for that reason I will never post a rider down thread... I have also been needlessly worried for friends as a result of rider down threads. Yeah I guess there's some personal interest from a rider's POV to read such threads (who, what, how etc) but I'm not sure they serve any useful purpose (if a crash posted online causes you to reassess your riding then I guess that's good, but one would think an individual should be able to draw from first hand experiences to inform their riding rather than hearsay).

TLDR; I'm not sure I get the posting of rider down threads ...but I r speshial ^_^
                    Last edited by Kristy; 06-10-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

ITT: unpopular opinions
                      Originally posted by Rich...
                      You got me in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post

given that i posted in the news flash thread and not in the memoriam thread i think you view is a bit pointless... given that this was from a close friend of mine who saw it and i thought i would post on here i think you are very callous indeed.... if you think a rider down is callous then hopefully you never have a fucking accident and no one pays you any respect in posting up a fucking thread if they know you or not....

Comment

Why read threads that you find pointless or callous? It's a busy intersection and was best avoided due to a serious accident - this qualifies for posting in the news flash thread. The fact that a motorcycle was involved makes it pertinent to a motorcycle forum, not offensive.
                          Originally posted by Skut
                          ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

So there's two [MENTION=32198]Sookie[/MENTION]s????
                            In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

You're so not getting laid on the road with that sort of chauvinistic post young man! :black eye:
                              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X