mc vs car, head on Kelvin/Tonkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mc vs car, head on Kelvin/Tonkin

Just chatting with a mate who saw it happen from some distance back.

Doesn't look good, quote "no way that guy survived"

:-\

Bike was something blue, in many pieces :-\

Looks like it happened at an intersection where (Maybe) either the bike or car turned right across the other.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Emergency services are attending a head-crash on Tonkin Highway in Martin.

The two-car crash happened on northbound lanes of the highway at Gosnells Road West late about 11.14am.

A woman sustained injuries but they are not believed to be life threatening.

Main Roads WA advises that all lanes are blocked from Mills Road to Gosnells Road West.

Motorists are advised to avoid the area or proceed with caution.

Sorry thought this was it but it isn't it, but happened this morning same Road next intersection..
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Confirmed as fatal apparently.

RIP :-\
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

My sister was a few cars back and stopped to help (she's a nurse). She said he was in a very bad way, lots of blood. Not good :-(

Comment

My work mate lives off Kelvin and rides a Blue yammy

Waiting Waiting for return text ....

Any other info yet ???
          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

I rode past about 20 minutes ago. It was a GSXR of some sorts. Bike was totalled, i ran over a piece of his bike which was on the oposite lane, 3 lanes accross.. To give you an idea of the damage.. R.I.P Rider, hope it wasn't actually a fatal, and Thro got his Info wrong.. Sad day

Edit; I rode pass at about 10 - 15 Km/H, i'm pretty confident it's a GSXR I should say.. But I can't be sure, i was going by the tank, as that's pretty much the only significant feature that was left, to ID A bike.
            Work to ride, and ride to work.

Comment

definetley a gsxr, just rode past, fingers crossed for the rider bike looked in pretty bad shape, ride safe all

Comment

A friends husband was witness to the accident and advised its a fatality.

RIP Rider
                ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ THIS CHICK DOESN'T DIG SHAFT PLAY, SHE LIKES HER TURBOS IN GOOD ORDER ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

- Law of Attraction -
                If you think positive, your life experiences will be positive.
                If you think negative, your life experience will be negative.
                You bring into your life what ever experiences you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                  Just chatting with a mate who saw it happen from some distance back.

Doesn't look good, quote "no way that guy survived"

:-\

Bike was something blue, in many pieces :-\

Looks like it happened at an intersection where (Maybe) either the bike or car turned right across the other.
                  Yeah it's not a pretty sight, north bound closed and being diverted up gosnells rd.

Comment

I don't see a confirmation of death and people are speculating and giving rip notices already.
                    I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

I just went through and spoke to the people attending. EDIT - Although they said it was a fatality it appears he may be alive. Hang in there

Blue and white 05'ish gsxr

Kelvin road still closed btw
                      - Mike

Comment

Armadale crime watch on fb has noted its a fatality. Rip rider.

Comment

I drove past about 20mins ago coming home from work - bike is still there, so is the car, police presence - taking photos and marking out the intersection - to me the bike looked Blue R1/R6 - older model (04 or earlier)...

Comment

sad news.. rip rider
                            "Insert signature here"

Comment

Horrible news, I'd like to know what happened too.
                              Originally posted by boeman
                              Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
                              Originally posted by Chuck Steak
                              Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Working...
                              X