Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLD Cops arrest SAMCRO (SOA)

This is to funny.. Sons of Anarchy shirt confuses Queensland cops

I am bewildered by the reaction from the Qld Police Commissioner. Instead of making light of it, he has shown, and ultimately proved what narrow minded thinking is going on in QLD at the moment with respect to motorcycle riders.

Comment

Originally posted by vegie View Post
      I am bewildered by the reaction from the Qld Police Commissioner. Instead of making light of it, he has shown, and ultimately proved what narrow minded thinking is going on in QLD at the moment with respect to motorcycle riders.
      That seems to be a little bit of disingenuous reporting right there; IIRC it wasn't a response to this incident but rather a statement given three days ago in response to officers who question the new measures...

Officers who question Qld police bikies crackdown told to 'reconsider their future' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

That doesn't make this whole deal not fucked.
      Originally posted by Dragunov-21
      If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov-21 View Post
        That seems to be a little bit of disingenuous reporting right there; IIRC it wasn't a response to this incident but rather a statement given three days ago in response to officers who question the new measures...

Officers who question Qld police bikies crackdown told to 'reconsider their future' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

That doesn't make this whole deal not fucked.

Much like the ideas of GW BUSH , if your not with us your obviously a terrorist,
        National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

What is a samcro?
          Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

But didn't the cops not actually arrest anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

But didn't the cops not actually arrest anyone?
            Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

I like the one I saw the other day SOA Son's of Arthritis.
              Originally posted by Abuse this
              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Lol.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ml#post2952315

Originally posted by rod View Post
                What is a samcro?
                Im disappointed in you. You're my Avatar-mate! You should know this!
                How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Comment

It should be against the law to wear those.

Before all the butthurt, it's a joke Joyce.
                  They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                    It should be against the law to wear those.
                    Totally agree, anyone wearing that stupid SAMCRO merchandise shit in public deserves to be arrested for being such a complete TOOL!

Comment

Funniest guy I saw had a leather vest with full rockers and patch - Sons of Anarchy mc Perth Chapter.

I had to wonder how long it was going to take for him to have it "gently removed" from his person

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                        Funniest guy I saw had a leather vest with full rockers and patch - Sons of Anarchy mc Perth Chapter.

I had to wonder how long it was going to take for him to have it "gently removed" from his person
                        I saw the same in York, and thought the same thing. Imagine pulling up next to a "real" patched bikie with wearing that. Would be entertaining for the others waiting at the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by J.J View Post
                          I saw the same in York, and thought the same thing. Imagine pulling up next to a "real" patched bikie with wearing that. Would be entertaining for the others waiting at the lights.
                          Thats where I saw it a few weeks back.
                          Originally posted by Abuse this
                          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post

New sparkly 72 Sportster with Hawaiian plates?

Comment

Working...
                            X