Rider down, Need blanks filed in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down, Need blanks filed in

Actively watching the TV to update this, if you have info put it here so I can update,

Heard on the channel 7 news we have a rider down, if I catch more I'll update,

Saw remnants of a bike crash on the report,
    Bike - black (all I could tell)
    Location - unknown

Reporter was stood outside royal Perth hospital so for the time I'm assuming down not passed

Motorcyclist injured in Westminster crash - The West Australian

Comment

Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
      Actively watching the TV to update this, if you have info put it here so I can update,

Heard on the channel 7 news we have a rider down, if I catch more I'll update,

Saw remnants of a bike crash on the report,
      Bike - black (all I could tell)
      Location - unknown

Reporter was stood outside royal Perth hospital so for the time I'm assuming down not passed
      Updated

A motorcyclist was seriously injured after three-vehicle crash in Westminster last night.
      The 23-year-old motorist was taken to Royal Perth Hospital after colliding with a Toyota Landcruiser and a Toyota Camry on Wanneroo Road just after 8pm.

From the link provided

Caught the back end of another news report also, believed red light runner, missed if they said car or bike ran it,

Comment

Really need to learn how to use tapatalk...

Stay safe everyone especially with the show recently finishing for the day

Comment

This happened practically at the end of my street, all the skid marks are outlined on the road. Rider locked up for ~20m before and then through the traffic lights, collided with the 2 cars who were turning right through the intersection (there are 2 turning lanes of traffic).

Speculation only - my partner and I have been trying to figure out what happened because every time we leave to go anywhere we drive past the scene.

The sand they used to mop up the feul is spread out over the whole intersection so it looks like it was a big one. Was reported on facebook as a fatality but I'm glad it's not.

Comment

Drove past shortly after it happened on Friday night - police had blocked the entire overpass and were sending traffic up the Reid Hwy.
            Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Working...
            X