Possibly dumped yellow gt250 1CM-025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly dumped yellow gt250 1CM-025

Could be crashed, could be ganked, crashed and dumped, could be just a poorly parked bike with a mean owner but a canary yellow hyo gt250 parked on the footpath on the corner of West Coast drive and Karrinyup Rd Trigg.
    It's been dropped (more than once I think) mirrors on the ground next to it. Chains loose as too.

It was dropped in the round about roughly 2:30 yesterday by a squid.

He knows it's there and it's rideable.
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Sweet, cheers mate.
      Looks like it wasn't the first drop for that bike, hope he's not too fucked up.

Comment

There is also a white bike upright but left on Armadale road just near the cement borders of the roadworks a few km from the Freeway. Not sure what sort as I was passing someone both times around 7.30 and midday today, so it has been there for a while.
        Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wahoo View Post
          There is also a white bike upright but left on Armadale road just near the cement borders of the roadworks a few km from the Freeway. Not sure what sort as I was passing someone both times around 7.30 and midday today, so it has been there for a while.
          I saw this one too, looked like a MV or something, parked in the most convenient place ever for a thief to steal it.

Comment

An MV and a Hyo abandoned... I can understand the motivation to do the same for both marques.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
            X