• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil on road Honeywell blvd roundabout

Trust me I just binned my shit

Comment

Unlucky mate...

Looks like your gloves and the Oggy did its job.
      No other damage to the bike?

That damage on your jeans (reflection from bike bodywork) from the spill?

Actually - scratch that, might be your jeans in the top pic.
      Thought it was your elbow.

Comment

Ya quite impressed with oggys and gear.

Jeans are old and torn.

Worst part is probably going to be the wait time to get the bike fixed.

Comment

Go to a pharmacy and get some fixomull for the graze.
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Got off pretty lucky by the looks of it.

Good to see, by the looks of it the bike repairs shouldn't be too bad either
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

glad its not worse bud, I rode past it in the morning when leaving for a long ride.

any other damage to the bike? hopefully its minimal.

Comment

Bugger, I decided to use a different route today; got lucky and skipped that roundabout :|

Comment

Cheers guys.

Damage is minimal - brake lever, Oggy knob and slip on.

Went past after dropping her off for repair - oil trail still hasn't been cleaned up.

Comment

Yeah reckon that oil will be problematic for a fair while!
                    "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closes friends; if they seem OK, then you're the one."

Comment

Ouch. you can see the slide marks on your front tyre as well in that pic.

What time did you come off at? I also rode thru this roundabout friday morning about 8.15am, I ride down beach, into honeywell and right onto boyare. I took a couple of pictures on saturday morning as I didn't have a camera phone with me on friday.

At that time the roundabout was wet from the retic. Luckily for me I spotted the rainbow colour in the water so I ran straight thru instead of trying to turn and managed to avoided a drop. Even then the bike was slip sliding all over the place and I still ended up going off road over the kerb.

Comment

Working...
                      X