This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big prang Pinjarra rd Mandurah Central. [no bike by the looks]

Just received a report about a really bad accident in Central Mandurah near Hearts health club.

Apparently a black ute has cleaned up a pole in the medium strip and it is in VERY poor condition. It is unrecognisable .[pole is down]

There are 4 ambulances present and a chopper parked on the foreshore. There are police vehicles everywhere and there are 6 vehicles pulled up just over the bridge with young crew wandering around and getting breath tested.

Road is closed from the lights near the PO to over the Old Bridge.

Long and the short of it is that things have not gone well and the bridge will be closed for a good while , so use the newy if you are off for a run.

Was told that one of the attending officers is going home " for a red wine" , so I am of the opinion that it is not a positive ending.

Take it easy tonight riders , a handful of very upset individuals may be on the road and not paying loads of attention to a small grouping of headlights in the distance.

Just hope that no one is vey hurt , as 1 ute does not equal 4 Ambos and a chopper.

Note: this was phoned through to me so is anther witness' account and facts may vary somewhat.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Meh, all piss and wind.

Mandurah man injured in serious crash | Mandurah Mail

Typical Mandurah fuckwits.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
    X