• Show
Clear All

• Who's this dumb bitch then? haha

Woman charged over Baldivis motorcycle crash

rolleyes

Got ya ya fuckup!!!!!!
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

At 39 years of age you'd think they'd know f#[MENTION=27775]King[/MENTION] better by now. I hope the crash hurt like hell, and the pineapple they shove up your ass hurts even more.

Comment

Did MSBLUSTRK get a bike?

Comment

If she'd pulled over straight away she would have gotten some lube on the pineapple.
          Also, what El Skitso said.

Comment

Forgot the first rule of fight club.

Don't stop.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

bunch of fucking hypocrits. try to at least be consistent in your bullshit keyboard warrior attitudes
              you piss and moan that cops shouldn't be chasing because cunts die, and now wish pain on this person and joke , who you read about in a fucking article which has next to no detail
              if she had died.. ?

Comment

Then.. this thread wouldn't have been made?

If she'd died it wouldn't be funny and nobody would be calling her a dumb bitch. It would be unfortunate and sad, but don't try and tell me it wouldn't still be her stupid fucking fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                  bunch of fucking hypocrits. try to at least be consistent in your bullshit keyboard warrior attitudes
                  you piss and moan that cops shouldn't be chasing because cunts die, and now wish pain on this person and joke , who you read about in a fucking article which has next to no detail
                  if she had died.. ?
                  Excuse me?

My post did contain a joke of sorts but I don't recall ever complying with the rest of your abrasive post, especially wishing harm on anyone.

With generalizations like that you should be in politics.
                  They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                    nobody would be calling her a dumb bitch.
                    Some would, posts would be deleted and the thread would be closed. We've had a few over the years.

Comment

Meh, you should only run from the cops IFYCAN and she obviarsely couldn't.
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

^whs

If your going to run then wot unless your braking freaking hard before wot again.
                        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

How do you find out you can outrun 'em unless you try?

Comment

Quite frankly it's a win win scenario.

Cop didn't have to listen to a middle aged woman whinge about men , and the woman had someone else to blame their own shortcomings on whist also being able to add some more baggage in their lives...
                            Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

None of us here know why she didnt have a valid licence, or why she crashed. The article does omit any references to being charged for the initial reason for the stop (dodgy plate).

Hoping the crash hurt like hell, to someone who has hurt nobody but themselves is unconscionable. If she broke into your house or stole your shit, then you are entitled to feel and express whatever wishes of ill will

You probably the sort of people that hoped sookie would kill/permanently fuck himself up.. instead of just stopping riding.. or stop crashing his shit

Comment

Working...
                              X