Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul walker dead

Paul Walker, Fast and the Furious star, dies in car crash

wow just watched the last one last week.

Really interesting how this story broke -

There was a hoax story earlier in the week that he died in a car crash. Today he died in a car crash - so initially the claim was "No, its a hoax".

TMZ were the only site running the story and it took some time before anyone could confirm it from other sources.
    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Oh the irony?

That is one messed up Porsche though.. His mate driving.
      :stupid:

Comment

Didn't know who he was until FB got plastered with it today... so my contribution is, damn; he was cute.

Originally posted by devolved View Post
        Really interesting how this story broke -

There was a hoax story earlier in the week that he died in a car crash. Today he died in a car crash - so initially the claim was "No, its a hoax".

TMZ were the only site running the story and it took some time before anyone could confirm it from other sources.
        Every celebrity is reported as dying in a fiery car crash at least once in their life aren't they? There's some webpage that runs the same story/pics and just changes the name.

Comment

I am one of many people that laughed a bit. Simply the fast and the furious connection, nothing against the bloke. That idiot from jackass is a different matter.
          The sad part is he wasn't being a dickhead, it looks like he was tagging along on a charity event.

Comment

Well that sucks. Guess they won't be able to use a lot of what they have shot for movie number seven.

Comment

That fucking sucks.

At least he went out in something he loved.

Comment

A firey death?

Comment

Don't know how this is really 'the news' of the day. Aren't we all missing the most important event? Miranda Kerr an James Packer are now an item.. WTF

Miranda Kerr and James Packer romantically involved
                  Originally posted by Rich...
                  You got me in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                    A firey death?
                    In a car.

Comment

Originally posted by marshuk View Post
                      wow just watched the last one last week.
                      Weren't the previous five enough to put you off?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                        People get so bent out of shape about the FnF series, all " ooh it's not right, that car has to many gears, cars can't jump like that, the acting bad" etc etc.
                        It's an action movie first and foremost and it has cars in it. I doubt there is very many action movies about that are factual!! And the acting? Well again it's an action movie it's about explosions and far fetched stunts not tear jerking deep emotion dialogue and staring at things.
                        B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post

This.
                          No disrespect to the actor (I know nothing about him) but they would have to be among the worst movies ever made.

Does anyone over 15 (or anyone who has actually driven a car) actually think they were good?

Comment

I can't wait to hear more about how awful everyone thought the fast and the furious was, even though they saw most of them.

edit: yep, beaten, quick reply wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
                              This.
                              No disrespect to the actor (I know nothing about him) but they would have to be among the worst movies ever made.

Does anyone over 15 (or anyone who has actually driven a car) actually think they were good?
                              They're good for popcorn entertainment purposes. If you're looking for factual car racing, maybe watch a documentary instead?

Anyways, it's sad he died. His daughter just turned 15 a few weeks ago.
                              Originally posted by vk6hgr
                              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Working...
                              X