Rider down (of sorts..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down (of sorts..)

Some idiot Malian on a scooter decided in a wee bit of crash-testing; pitting his Yamaha 50cc thing against my LandCruiser.

Apparently he was sick the day they taught common sense at school, and attempted to overtake my car ON THE OUTSIDE as I took a corner at a whole 5km/h, my brake lights blazing & horn screaming.

But being white, of course, you know who's fault it was.. mine! So a little money changed hands and the fellow is on his way. All he got to show for it was a couple of scratches on his leg, the bike wasn't even dented. Pfft.

HAHAHHAHA what a pussy..... ... :roll:
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

WHAT AN EEEEEDIOT Stimpy!
      Damo

Comment

Silly silly silly

Comment

It would be fair to say then, if he had been killed_you to would have been in a wooden box beside him :!: :!:

Fuck that :idea: Time to pull the pin on that joint :arrow: Start packing, next time might be the last time. :shock:

Comment

It would be fair to say then, if he had been killed_you to would have been in a wooden box beside him :!:  :!:
            Spot on, Calvin. Whilst I haven't been in that situation myself, I know other guys have - even one Ghanaian guy hit a kid whilst driving, he stopped and things got decidedly worse. He ended up grabbing the kid and taking her to hospital, the doctors had to smuggle him out of there as a mob had formed outside and.. well, you get the idea. He got out though, luckily, and thankfully the kid survived.

Comment

Working...
            X