Berry/obrien caution!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berry/obrien caution!!

Road works cnr berry obrien rds. Trucks dropping gravel along obrien. RIDE WITH CAUTION

Why what happend mate ?

Comment

Hopefully, they are hot mixing the lot, complete with rumble strips and gravel traps. It makes sense, you know it does.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by LUFFY75 View Post
        Why what happend mate ?
        Slippery. ESP around brocky corner. Mainly blu metal too. Can't see it.

I hit gravel elsewhere. No injuries but a few scratches. I'll leave it as is for a bit then get insurance to fix it.
        Last edited by Kommy; 16-12-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
          Hopefully, they are hot mixing the lot, complete with rumble strips and gravel traps. It makes sense, you know it does.

More likely speed bumps
          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Leaving roads like this has killed one extremely good rider. Last time they did work on Obriens the next corner on from Brokies Used every bit of skill that I had to stay upright. You can not see this blue metal until you feel the bike squirming. At first I thought I had a deflating tyre or mechanical issue.
            Signs should be erected.

Just home from a ride and see Lovers Lane near Toodyay has been sealed, not sure how far it goes as the loose blue metal sign posted but not good for riding so turned back.

Comment

Yea but they wouldn't be able to help themselves and would end up dropping the speed limit to 50 if they did that.
              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

This was the end result of shortfuse's ride on that road, also blue metal. In hindsight... kinda wish it was my MV that ended up like that instead... I was unlucky enough to make it through the corner though....

Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

This was the end result of shortfuse's ride on that road, also blue metal. In hindsight... kinda wish it was my MV that ended up like that instead... I was unlucky enough to make it through the corner though....

It's sad to see a bike damaged like that regardless of make and model, makes u wanna cave someone's face in for that, not enough warnning time-distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Scraper View Post
                    It's sad to see a bike damaged like that regardless of make and model, makes u wanna cave someone's face in for that, not enough warnning time-distance.
                    Cos I'm sure that happened at the posted speed limit.
                    While I agree the road surface can be hazardous at times it's a bit of a mute point if your doing triple the speed limit
                    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
                      While I agree the road surface can be hazardous at times it's a bit of a mute point if your doing triple the speed limit
                      Moot*
                      for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
                      for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
                      for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboy View Post
                        Moot*
                        *fuck off

:p
                        B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

There was a PSBer who crashed on Nanga doing the speed limit when he comes across blue metal. Didn't matter that he was an experienced rider.

Councils should be held to task.

Or every time they kill one of ours we kill one of theirs.
                          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

and what gives you the slightest indication that that was not done at the speed limit?
                            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

He was very lucky not to come out worse than he did..I was directly infront of him and saw him fly in the bushes in my rear view mirror..my bike went sideways around the corner, I was extremely lucky not to suffer the same fate
                              Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                              1985 - 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X