This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police chase

Just witnessed a bike being chased by the po po, on Hepburn av. Looks like a car pulled out in front of him and he T Boned it. Cops were putting him in cuffs with no regard to his health, the bike hit hard enough to spin the car 180 and crush the whole passenger side.

Hope he's ok but that car had kids in it!!!
    Hopefully more news to come

Just heard about something else outside BP Wanneroo (Wanneroo rd / Ocean Reef rd intersection), thought this might have been the same but that's a decent way off.

Comment

just saw this on Perth WA Revenue Raisers Alerthey guys another car vs motorbike acco intersection wanneroo rd n ocean reef right outside the servo hope all involved ok

way to much of this shit lately, hope all are safe and the kids are ok

Comment

At ocean reef and leanore rdsmall white hatch vs black fully faired bike. Bike was off the road on the verge when we went past a min ago. 2+ ambulances and cops in attendance
        SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
        I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Bike was a red ducati streetfighter, though can't say if it was a 848 or 1098.

Hope the rider and people in the car involved are ok but FFS what ever he was running for sure couldn't be worth what has now happened.

I did ride through a boose bus on west coast hwy afterwards though so maybe he ran from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonzy View Post
            small white hatch vs black fully faired bike.
            Originally posted by mattDC5R View Post
            Bike was a red ducati streetfighter, though can't say if it was a 848 or 1098.

edit: Fonzy's looks not to be on Hepburn Ave

Comment

Police chase

I was referring to the bike being chased and subsequent crash on Hepburn Ave.

Comment

Hope the people in the car are all OK.
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Talk on FB of two bikes in the chase and one bike being rammed and the other being down.. and ?? CPR being done on someone... possibly juveniles fleeing booze bus..
                  Not confirmed yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Dumspirospero89 View Post
                    Just witnessed a bike being chased by the po po, on Hepburn av. Looks like a car pulled out in front of him and he T Boned it. Cops were putting him in cuffs with no regard to his health, the bike hit hard enough to spin the car 180 and crush the whole passenger side.

Hope he's ok but that car had kids in it!!!
                    Hopefully more news to come
                    If he ran from the cops and hit a car with kids in it, why would the cops care about his health!? If anyone ever hit my car with my kids in it after pulling an illegal move like that you'd want to hope you die in the crash because if you don't I'll cut your throat and bleed you out!!

I live just off Leanore + Ocean Reef intersection and heard the sirens and just assumed it was more Fire Fighters given the weather today and witnessing the fire in Shenton Park first hand earlier today, so very sad to hear it was a bike accident. That's a horrible intersection where cagers take dangerous moves all the time. The sooner they finish the realignment of Leanore Rd to hook directly into the traffic lights on Ocean Reef Road the better, and the more lives and injuries that will be saved. I wish any people hurt in this incident the very best, especially after being first on scene for one at the same spot less than 6 months ago...

Comment

I saw 3 police cars heading North on Kwinana about 1015 on my way home from work? Different thing all together? Dunno...

Hope the kids are ok!!!
                      Don't care much for the rider who caused the accident running from the popo.

Comment

The rider wasn't really doing excessive speed and the car pulled out in front of the bike. No one deserves to die like that they already had him on the floor all fucked up. So they could of easily checked if he was ok, before cuffing him

Comment

I think i know the rider. He's 28 and not a hoon. rides a red ducati. His mother had to identify his body at 1 this morning. does anyone have any further information. not second hand information please. nothing on news sites

Comment

Well that's pretty fucked.

Regardless of what he had done.

His poor mum
                            2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                            2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                            2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                            2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                            2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                            2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Yeah bike was a red duke, cops were very heavy handed with him. I hope the impact killed him rather than the way he was treated after.

RIP, condolences to the family!

Comment

Working...
                              X