Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Parkeville out of control

Alerts and Warnings
    See there for details and warnings, heading towards [MENTION=7149]Stoneville[/MENTION]
    Be safe and keep away if possible

Have just been on the phone to [MENTION=7149]Stoneville[/MENTION] and she and Andy have evacuated. [MENTION=20426]GETAGRIP[/MENTION] has also evacuated.
    Very worried! :/ Hope your houses escape unscathed xx

Comment

Perth Fire and Rescue Service command channel - WA - Listen Online

interesting listening!

Comment

Originally posted by MCK View Post

Thanks Mick, great advice!
        Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

At least 7 houses gone. 5 on Matthews way, 2 on Riley. Houses under immediate threat on traylen. It's also burning up the back of houses on ayres rd, and has just jumped Richardson between granite and schoch rd

Comment

Originally posted by Hagarr View Post
            Thanks Mick, great advice!
            No probs

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              Have just been on the phone to [MENTION=7149]Stoneville[/MENTION] and she and Andy have evacuated. [MENTION=20426]GETAGRIP[/MENTION] has also evacuated.
              Very worried! :/ Hope your houses escape unscathed xx
              Really glad they left early. I hope others heeded the warnings and left because it's to late now.

So terrifying, I really hope no one gets hurt. Much love and respect to the firies. I hope they stay safe too.
              Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
              PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
              http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

i think this is the local radio stream, try open with whatever media player you use
                http://stream.warsug.info:8000/dfes.pls

Comment

Is anyone else listening to this?
                  There are actually people trapped in burning properties?
                  Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothchick View Post
                    Is anyone else listening to this?
                    There are actually people trapped in burning properties?
                    Haven't heard that but the Yanchep Tanker has just arrived so dragging stuff from anywhere they can, it seems sea breeze is showing an hint of turning up down here hopefully that will help.

Not sure if this is the main fire or another one but something about deliberately lit.
                    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I had hoped that I misheard but the control room repeated it and it was confirmed again by the unit. I hope they can get this person out unharmed.
                      Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Also has been deliberately lit fires in baldivis about an hour ago 3 separate fires.

What is wrong with these people

Best wishes for everyone up your way.
                        2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                        2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                        2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                        2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                        2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                        2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
                          Haven't heard that but the Yanchep Tanker has just arrived so dragging stuff from anywhere they can, it seems sea breeze is showing an hint of turning up down here hopefully that will help.

Not sure if this is the main fire or another one but something about deliberately lit.
                          Wind is always bad unless it turns the fire back on itself or downhill.
                          The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

Originally posted by BOFH View Post
                            Wind is always bad unless it turns the fire back on itself or downhill.
                            Well down this way at least this morning was easterly and seabreeze is westerly and cooler we'll take it as a good thing then.
                            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothchick View Post
                              I had hoped that I misheard but the control room repeated it and it was confirmed again by the unit. I hope they can get this person out unharmed.
                              i heard this as well and have noted the address. if anyone's worried, PM me for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X