Ducati impounded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati impounded?

Just heard on the news a Ducati caught doing 192 in a 90 zone in Beechboro on the weekend...ouchies
    Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I've been banninated from posting/liking stuff on the page but can still see it

edit: the comments are hilarious

Comment

its not the first one

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Very dangerous to be doing that sort of speed with a trailer attached.

tsk tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin View Post
          Just heard on the news a Ducati caught doing 192 in a 90 zone in Beechboro on the weekend...ouchies
          Originally posted by Jonb78 View Post
          Tonight around 6ish on Ried hwy coming upto great eastern hwy I was on the opposite side (Gsxr with pillion- eldest in his mx gear ) and saw you with the undercover cops & towey getting ready to load your bike ��(Ducati) spuin they taking it- I saw your face and I could feel your pain!!! Good luck mate!!
          Was spotted
          Originally posted by Rich...
          You got me in trouble...

Comment

Late Saturday afternoon on what looks like Reid Highway, why would you? Time and place.
            Originally posted by Skut
            ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

didn't know tractors could go that fast?
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

looking at the illformed coments on that page it is clear the media campaign against motorbikes is becoming ingrained into peoples heads.
                sigpic

Comment

Reading those comments made my head hurt.

Comment

Awesome comments...the one I likes the most was the rider should not get medical treatment in case they crash...
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

the comments are sickening, but go to the other page with the 40 year old who got hoon lawed as well, same kinda comments.

CRUSH IT INTO A MATCHBOX
                      SELL IT DONATE TO KIDS CANCER

idiots.
                      Originally posted by Rich...
                      You got me in trouble...

Comment

"News Flash"

A Ducati is going to spend a few months not being ridden...

Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                        1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Banned for two comments: first one making the assertion that the majority of those critical of bike riders in general in the comments section were the same fat, balding, middle-aged women that you need to bounce your bike off the limiter to alert them of your presence in the lane they're blindly changing into; second one asking them if the vehicle that must have been towing the bike at the time will also be charged with speeding.

Fair call? I think not.

Comment

So many comnents anout him being a bad rider. The percentage of bad car drivers with a licence is far higher.
                            Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

I just made the comment that as barbagallo is booked up all the time, maybe we need another racetrack!

Comment

Working...
                              X