Bmw s1000rr stolen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw s1000rr stolen!!

[MENTION=28486]Herbie[/MENTION]s blue bmw s1000rr has been stolen today from balcatta.
    Rego- 1FN 932
    Not many around in that colour. If anyone spots it please contact the police or Chris on 0433 319 533
    [MENTION=14222]Goldmember[/MENTION] can you could post up a pic of the bike.
    Last edited by Rolldee; 24-02-2014, 08:01 PM.
    "When I see knob, I suck it"-Bigmandazz
    "Id rather suck dick then run on the treadmill"- Sir Sparks a Lot

Fucking bastards! I hope they die a slow painful death!
    Chris my heart bleeds for you mate! Hope you had her insured!

Comment

his bike...he would of had it insured.

- - - Updated - - -

his bike...he would of had it insured.

Originally posted by Rich...
      You got me in trouble...

Comment

Thanks sookie
        "When I see knob, I suck it"-Bigmandazz
        "Id rather suck dick then run on the treadmill"- Sir Sparks a Lot

Comment

Real sorry to hear this [MENTION=28486]Herbie[/MENTION]. I hope you get the outcome you prefer.
          Last edited by Cherry1K; 24-02-2014, 07:58 PM. Reason: that ---updated--- message annoys me

Comment

thieving SOBs... if they get caught tie by feet behind bike on 5 metres of rope.....DONT STOP

Really nice looking bike sorry to hear the news...

Comment

Fark, this is scary. Thats a whole new league of bike to steal....

I hope this ends in Herbies favour.
              Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

^All the built in security devices in the world won't protect against a couple of strong guys with a ute or trailer.

Except perhaps something with tracking so you can find the bastards later.

Comment

I put my Disc Lock on my BACK Wheel, so I have this and the steering lock .

If they are going to try and steal it, they are going to have to lift my whole bike off the ground.
                  What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Hence why I said two strong guys.
                    Bikes are heavy, but not that heavy.

There are a few youtube clips around of CCTV where a couple of big blokes pick up a bike and throw it in a van or trailer.

Comment

[MENTION=28486]Herbie[/MENTION] shit news as I already said mate I hope you get this sorted as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

side note

I find Barb wire, two sets of alarm points to go through, 2x locks in one point and another 2x locks to go through at the second point, a quite neighbourhood with noisy old people neighbours along with a great neighbour that has 5 cars at any one time parked out the front next door and are always sitting outside helps a litle

Not to say it cant be done just why would you go to that extent?

RR
                      http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
                        I put my Disc Lock on my BACK Wheel, so I have this and the steering lock .

If they are going to try and steal it, they are going to have to lift my whole bike off the ground.
                        Thieves are generally stupid. I'm sure they won't have the ability or the knowhow to use an allen key to undo your brake disc and just wheel it away...

Like has been said time and again, if they want it they will get it. fully comp insurance is the only form of security that works in the end.

best of luck to Herbie - hope he gets a good outcome.

Comment

Nice of you to tell the Stupid thieves how to do it

And they would still have to carry it unless they busted the steering lock.
                          What You See

Comment

Skateboards ftw
                            Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

LOL
                              What You See

Comment

Working...
                              X