X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen R1

http://www.perthextreme.com/phpBB2/viewtop...opic.php?t=1976
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Even though I cant read it I can already feel the pain in that discussion. To the theives: karma comes around.
    Damo

Comment

I cant even read it and its my bike! Err was my bike. :?
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

i feel for ya mate! i too have a 03 R1 (black)
        hope you have insurance so they can cough up for a 04!

Comment

Thats so fucked man, I cant even find da words to express :x :x :x :x
          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Sorry to hear it klink
            "wipes tear from my eye"
            Klinker was there and showed me when i did my first mono on the freeway he taught me everything i know.
            "reaches for the tissues"
            Dedicating it all to ya man
            Will be waiting when you get the new 04 r1 Miaggi son

Comment

I came to the realisation this morning that the R1 isnt coming back. I cant tell you what an empty feeling i've had inside me since walking out of the cinemas the other night, and standing where I parked it, only to see that it wasnt there! I could keep dwelling on it and asking "Why did I park it there?" or "If I didnt go to the movies, I'd still have my bike". The fact is: There is an element in our society that will always be there: Theives!

My appreciation goes out to the Perth street bike community of whom many I have never met, but have given me fantastic support and sympathy. I dont think I've ever come across a group of people like this that care for each others safety and well-being.

To all of those that still have their pride and joy, dont live in fear.. however dont be complacent and think that it wont happen. Spend some of your hard earned money on whatever security measure you can. If I get another shiny death-machine i'll be sure to put one of these on it: http://www.globalsat.net.au/default.aspx?code=103

Yes my bike was insured, i'm in the painful process of dealing with Swann now. As to whether I will get another bike, the answer is "Yes". As for when, the answer is "I dont know". I think re-insuring will be a problem for me... as I only had 40% no claim bonus before... which is now 20% due to the theft. We all know how expensive it is to insure shiny R1s.

I'll still frequently visit here and add my 2c + GST. When I get another form of transport I hope to catch u all for some pizza or a coffee somewhere.

Thanks again!
              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

yeah feel sorry for you klink

An 04 R1 will be nice tho, and that GPS looks posh as.

Comment

goddamn...back to 20% NCB on a new R1.

That's gotta be around the 2k mark.

Well you have to pay for your pleasure and as Stray says...

Work to Ride, Live to Ride.

Comment

Sorry to hear mate.... i know how it feels.

Wankers tried to steal my R1 in the middle of freo 4pm while i was watching biker boyz. the dickheads didn't see the rear disk lock. when i found it it was in 4th gear. i couldn't even ride it home.

Comment

and another stolen.... PRICS

Comment

Working...
                      X