carnage kwinana freeway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carnage kwinana freeway.

Travelling south on kwinana a truck appears to have demolished 2 cars rear ended to the back window before thomas road then just before mortimer road another tree cars same sort of damage then pulled up a 12 tonne truck with taut liner sides with damage to the left front many people in attendance, time around 9.00 am wednesday 25/02/15.

Watched a similar thing coming home last night. The Anketell and Thomas exits were closed, with lots of signage and flashing lights. The Numpties pulled up to a complete stop in the left lane wondering, "What do I do now? I'm lost if I have to take another exit."

Comment

Tow trucks had a field day last night...
      Here lies the body of Harold Day
      He knew it was his right of way.
      He was right, dead right, as he rode along
      But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

On the way home from Hospital in the Taxi @ 7pm saw a silver something, maybe a Ford with the arse end stoved in up to the back window just before Thomas Rd exit, which was still closed.
        What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post

On the way home from Hospital in the Taxi @ 7pm saw a silver something, maybe a Ford with the arse end stoved in up to the back window just before Thomas Rd exit, which was still closed.
          I counted 5 cars this morning smashed in the rear rh corner mostly to the back window, yet the front ends looked intact and untouched really very strange really.

Comment

Originally posted by llbuono View Post
            I counted 5 cars this morning smashed in the rear rh corner mostly to the back window, yet the front ends looked intact and untouched really very strange really.
            Not really, as GM said you get so many fuckwits on the Fwy's that when their usual exit is blocked or they miss it decide they need to stop and work out what to do with no thought of anyone else or they drift along in the middle/RH lanes and then suddenly realise they need to get off and try and cut across 2 lanes of traffic :o doesn't help when you get MRD/traffic controllers etc decide that they only need signage ~50m from an exit/detour as well I don't know how many times I've driven down a road from a major intersection only to have a sign saying the road is blocked/diverted and then I need to do a U turn or divert through back streets when if they had the signage before the intersection I could have diverted earlier
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

^^^^^

Thank fuck for that!

Was beginning to think that I was the only one who thought that signage AFTER the last exit lane before major roadworks was just plain ridiculous.

World's best practice in helping to form massive traffic congestion. [and serious traffic accidents as well, it appears. ]
              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
                ^^^^^

Thank fuck for that!

Was beginning to think that I was the only one who thought that signage AFTER the last exit lane before major roadworks was just plain ridiculous.

World's best practice in helping to form massive traffic congestion. [and serious traffic accidents as well, it appears. ]
                Yeah the last week they have had one of those big illuminated signs ~200m before Marangaroo Dr on Hepburn Ave heading east just after the dual lanes end saying no right turns at Marangaroo Dr and to take the detour on Alexander Dr So the only option is pull left and do a U turn, go couple of km and try turning around at Lakefarm Rt or do a u turn at the island or go even further and go up Bellefin Dr and work back through Ballajura
                All less than ideal and fraught with danger to other road users given the amount of traffic along there
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                X