Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian, your dispute with a forum sponsor has been noted.

Having communicated with both parties, both of you are waiting for each other to call to discuss it. Given that neither of you has called each other, I won't allow you to use PSB as an avenue for defamation or libelous comments. It would be exactly the same for any other business even if they weren't a forum sponsor.
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

• Completely off topic, but why should a customer have to call a business to resolve a problem if they are both aware of it?
      Anyway, on to more important things. How's that search engine coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by Desmo View Post
        How's that search engine coming along?
        I'm trying to get it fixed. That's all I can say because I'm not doing it myself.
        I'm relying on volunteers who have son's/daughters as well as full time jobs that have a higher priority. Hopefully I can give some sort of update by the end of the week.
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
          I'm trying to get it fixed. That's all I can say because I'm not doing it myself.
          I'm relying on volunteers who have son's/daughters as well as full time jobs that have a higher priority. Hopefully I can give some sort of update by the end of the week.
          Don't let Jimbo get you twitchy, it's just feedback

It's good news that these issues are on the table for the techy team to fix. "Likes" might gall some, but in a way it is another form of user moderation and encourages a response to a post without cluttering a thread with needless quotes - it need not appear in the visible avatar sidebar of users.

Simply, more activity in the forum is a good thing? (again I am talking about the forum - the PSB community fractured itself via other social media when the forum seemed to fail, for whatever reasons)

Even more simply, fix the basic functionality of the forum and let the organic part of the user-base take it from there.
          Last edited by Skut; 16-10-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X