No announcement yet.

WTF is wrong with people!!! Bikes run down Mundaring Weir Rd 2pm Sunday 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with people!!! Bikes run down Mundaring Weir Rd 2pm Sunday 20th

I was scrolling through my local Buy and Sell page and came across this!!

Not bos
    Wtf has humanity come to when another turns on another choosing to chase down & deliberately run down & run over another human being with their vehicle?
    This picture was taken after i arrived on the scene of an accident where a 4wd chased several motor cyclists nudging one off the road, nearly missing another & the pillion passenger with spikes on the front of his bull bar....the driver then ran down this individual...his bike ended upside down against a tree with not much to spare from being on his person...the 4wd in all its weight end up on top of the male before launching over terrain and taking off from the scene...
    This all happened in the semi isolated blind corners of the mundaring weir road in the hills....where I along with another few other civilians assisted in rendering first aid then diverting traffic until the police officers arrived.... anyone with further information of this incident before & after i urge you to call the police so justice can be served...happened today sunday 20th of September 2015 approximately 2pm

Will probably never get caught and if they do they'll get a slap on the wrist.

But if he'd done a burnout beforehand they would have sent a fucking helicopter out to look for him.

Comment

Just saw this too.

Here's hoping there's dash/helmet cam footage from around that time.

I hope everyone is ok.
      Originally posted by vk6hgr
      My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Gotta be attempted murder........
        Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

That's just a c**t act of the highest order. Hoping the rider heals quick.

There were a couple of police on bikes "monitoring traffic" at the wier earlier today, maybe they need to be patrolling not just parked up.

Hope the 4wd driver gets the book thrown (or preferably inserted)
          There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

Comment

Driver should be banned for life and jailed for a considerable period of time. Obviously unfit for society. Heal fast Rider.

Comment

Has anyone found any reports of this other than on FB?
              I have had a look this morning, nothing.
              I thought something as sensational, 7, 9 and 10 would have been all over it.

Comment

^Try looking up "Hoon murdercyclists scratch 4 x 4 Bullbar".
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Bike couldn't get away from 4WD?

Hope justice is swift and appropriate.

Comment

Before we get the pitchforks out, there are two sides to every story. With shock and adrenaline pumping so soon after the event who knows how much is fact and how much is exaggeration.
                    Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
                    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Legit. The rider was a friend of an acquaintance.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                        Legit. The rider was a friend of an acquaintance.
                        I also checked the news sites for any more info, was wondering if it was legit when I couldn't find anything. I did find a news story about some guy in bunbury who was caught speeding on his bike on the weekend though!
                        Hope rider is OK\pulls through.

Comment

Originally posted by exan View Post
                          I also checked the news sites for any more info, was wondering if it was legit when I couldn't find anything. I did find a news story about some guy in bunbury who was caught speeding on his bike on the weekend though!
                          Hope rider is OK\pulls through.
                          This story http://www.bunburymail.com.au/story/...cruise/?cs=279
                          Normally I'd make comment about being stuck in first, but it was a hyosung so actually quite an achievement.
                          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            This story http://www.bunburymail.com.au/story/...cruise/?cs=279
                            Normally I'd make comment about being stuck in first, but it was a hyosung so actually quite an achievement.
                            Radar gun must need re calibrating.
                            K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

Any description of the fourby apart from that with spikes on the bullbar? Don't want to get in front of it to identify that's it.
                              No road to rough no muff to tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X