Barrack st jetty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrack st jetty

Hopefully no one here having a beer at the lucky shag..? These guys are cracking down now that the quay is in full swing.

So are we trying to be more like Melbourne or not?
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Well the cunts have to pay for the massive waste of money somehow
      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corona 221 View Post
        Well the cunts have to pay for the massive waste of money somehow
        The quay is the first project in a very long time that will actually make the government money. But I am still hating on the poor motorcycle parking, massive oversight.
        Here lies the body of Harold Day
        He knew it was his right of way.
        He was right, dead right, as he rode along
        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Supdog View Post
          The quay is the first project in a very long time that will actually make the government money. But I am still hating on the poor motorcycle parking, massive oversight.
          Expected to and what actually results in the long term are likely to be poles apart.
          The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Expected to and what actually results in the long term are likely to be poles apart.
            The land value alone that has been reclaimed exceeds the cost of the project.

Comment

They still need to sell/lease to some threshold to make money.... how is that going?
              Serious Q... i don't know.

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by Supdog View Post
                The land value alone that has been reclaimed exceeds the cost of the project.
                Land Value is only meaningful if you sell it.
                The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Land Value is only meaningful if you sell it.
                  I somehow doubt they will have long-term problems selling large, empty plots in the middle of the CBD and immediately adjacent the river and train station...

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                    They still need to sell/lease to some threshold to make money.... how is that going?
                    Serious Q... i don't know.

S.
                    Elizabeth Quay Cost = $440 million

ELIZABETH QUAY LAND SALES
                    • Lots 9 and 10 — Far East Consortium has received development approval for the construction of a 204-room The Ritz-Carlton hotel and 379 residential apartments. - Sold for $25-$30 million
                    Works are expected to start early 2016 and be completed in 2018.
                    • Lots 7 and 8 — Chevron Australia bought the lots in December 2013 for $64 million to build its Australian headquarters.
                    Last October the Barnett Government supported its request to defer construction of its development for two years.
                    • Lots 5 and 6 — the MRA continues to work with Brookfield Multiplex on a commercial/office development at the top of the inlet. - No offer made as of yet
                    • Lot 4 — Is a premium commercial site that will be released for sale and used as a temporary events space until construction starts at the site. - The Perth International Arts Festival will host its popular festival garden’s program on the site for the next four years.
                    • Lots 2 and 3 — CA & Associates has been selected as the preferred proponent for an apartments and hotel development. - Offer of $85 million

Comment

My only problem with the development is how traffic is routed around it on The Esplanade and onto Barrack St - I have to travel this way every day to get to work. Other than that I think it's great. Finally some sort of attraction riverside.

Comment

Plenty of other places to ride to and drink at.

Fuck 'em.

Take your money and friends elsewhere...makesure you let the management know why before you ride off.
                        Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                        X