wife just robbed southern river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife just robbed southern river

Wifey just been robbed for her handbag at southern river brooklands shopping centre carpark. Am on my way there now. If anyone spots a silver mitsubishi lancer with 5 indigenous occupants can you post info please?
    Ta

sS
    Last edited by shortSteve; 22-02-2016, 03:39 PM.
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Silver lancer sedan (older body style) 1ESW656
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

Hope the missus is OK and that the plod catch the bastards. My folks live nearby, will let them know what happed and to be on the lookout.

Comment

Will go looking for cctv tomorrow.
        Last edited by shortSteve; 22-02-2016, 03:42 PM.
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

Hope u catch the lowlife scumbags ... and [email protected]# their [email protected] up....

Comment

I hope your wife is ok!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoof View Post
              Hope the missus is OK and that the plod catch the bastards. My folks live nearby, will let them know what happed and to be on the lookout.
              Police not interested in attending, or getting prints off car. Even told them where to get video footage, apparently it's up to the individual to chase it up. So be it.
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

Hold up... so your wife has been robbed/assaulted, you can offer the police a general description of the 5 suspects, the car make/model they were driving, the license place, you can point them to where CCTV footage will likely show their faces - and that's shrugged off?

I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened and equally as disappointed to hear how it's handled by police. This shit hits me close to home as it's another example of how disappointed I am with Perth 'justice'.

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                  Police not interested in attending, or getting prints off car.
                  This seems to be the case more & more often, and really "grinds my gears" The cops are practically gifted the information they need to catch the perps, but can't be assed doing anything about it.

Maybe you should have told them that the perps were on a motorcycle with a fender eliminator (hurr hurr) or were doing at least 5ks over the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                    Police not interested in attending, or getting prints off car. Even told them where to get video footage, apparently it's up to the individual to chase it up. So be it.
                    Hopefully they don't mind you dispensing the punishment either

Comment

Good luck bro...

Make a point of giving a warm box of Emu Ex..

it's the community thing to do.

Expect company .

there was a time when the dole was seen as reasonable.....now? who knows...

The brothers would not be impressed if they knew a fellow rider was robbed.

They would be forthright in their judgement...on the poor souls... in fact

There may be a moment of truth...who's to say..?
                      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Find 'em. Send some bikes around.

Comment

This is why I can't stand the world...

Sorry to hear sS. Keep a level head mate.
                          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by INTJ View Post
                            Hold up... so your wife has been robbed/assaulted, you can offer the police a general description of the 5 suspects, the car make/model they were driving, the license place, you can point them to where CCTV footage will likely show their faces - and that's shrugged off?
                            Originally posted by pnork View Post
                            This seems to be the case more & more often, and really "grinds my gears" The cops are practically gifted the information they need to catch the perps, but can't be assed doing anything about it.
                            A driver knocked me off my bike on purpose, I had 3 independent witnesses, photo of the car with all info, description of driver, his nationality and even a witness hearing him say he hates motorbikes and threatened to make sure he killed me if he ever saw me on the road again.

Do you think the Police were even slightly interested?

Comment

Go to police minister and commissioner and see how quickly they will attend.
                              Or I can email them link to this thread if you want me too
                              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                              Who died while defending his right of way;
                              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X