Tic Toc the croc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tic Toc the croc

Lookout Kids! Peter Pan's alligator is loose.

http://6abc.com/news/body-of-2-year-...found/1386150/
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Poor kid..
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

fucken horrible for all involved there.

but gotta say. why was the kid near the croc water?
      Originally posted by Paraletic
      little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Who Is responsible? the Fairy Fucking Godmother , that's who. Can't disgruntled muslim homoalligators have a holiday too?
        jeez , I mention that the crocs and sharks have it tough a little while ago , and it seems the next day they went "yeah fuggit we are hungry. let's go to disneyland "
        ah well its what happens when we steal all the fish.

wonder if there were warning signs like at the beach that say "loose rocks" and those ones that say "don't jump off the cliff"
        there are two types of parenting. trial and error and scaffolding. must have run out of scaffolding...
        Zip a dee doo daaaaaaaaaarggggh!
        ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

They were supposed to have a safe resort. Duty of care? Slack bastards.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
            They were supposed to have a safe resort. Duty of care? Slack bastards.
            Given the howls of protest calling for the parents/zoo keepers blood after the gorilla incident I can only imagine what'll happen now!
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Two things spring to mind...what was a two year old doing out near a body of water? And why the fuck wasnt that alligator area fenced?...the excuse that there were warning signs is feeble.
              Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

how do you stop two gators from fighting? give one a small yank
                ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

I've been to Florida. And there are crocs everywhere - you see them lingering around any waterway. In the car park of Kennedy space centre I saw them not 5 meters from where I parked. So any open waterway you have to expect them, even if there are no signs! It's a horrific thing to happen, but you can't make an idiot proof world, because everyone else will suffer. I'm still waiting for the day they ban rock fishing down south, because too many idiots drowned without life jackets or safety lines.

Comment

Originally posted by robbo85 View Post
                    I've been to Florida. And there are crocs everywhere - you see them lingering around any waterway. In the car park of Kennedy space centre I saw them not 5 meters from where I parked. So any open waterway you have to expect them, even if there are no signs! It's a horrific thing to happen, but you can't make an idiot proof world, because everyone else will suffer. I'm still waiting for the day they ban rock fishing down south, because too many idiots drowned without life jackets or safety lines.
                    +1 It's no different to FNQ or the NT, everyone who is there for any amount of time knows there are crocs in the waterways and not to go near them yet dumb fuckers still do it Like this idiot!
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Someone did a Westworld number on the animatronics.

Comment

I went to Disneyland about ten years ago. One of my kids got his leg stuck in a railing, he screamed and struggled to get his leg out. Keep screaming and stop struggling I said. Fucking Disney chaperone's came along with some soapy water and got his leg out. Cost me millions.
                        -

Comment

Working...
                        X