Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five bicycles stolen Saturday night

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Five bicycles stolen Saturday night

    Please keep your eyes out for the following 5 bicycles stolen from a shop in Fremantle on Saturday night, 6 August:

    Black Avanti electric flat bar hybrid bike with black "Solarbike" brand battery fitted in middle of frame. Large black motor in middle of back wheel.
    Black Avanti electric flat bar hybrid bike with silver "Solarbike" brand battery fitted in middle of frame. Small black motor in middle of back wheel.
    Orange Orbea electric flat bar mountain bike with silver "Solarbike" brand battery fitted in middle of frame. Small black motor in middle of back wheel.
    Blue Avanti "fat bike" with 4" wide tyres.
    White E-motion step-through style electric bike with mudguards and small silver motor in middle of front wheel.

    Stolen by a group of 12-15 year old boys and girl(s) who smashed in through shop door. Good night vision video evidence exists, if anybody knows of any "persons of interest".

    Please notify me of any sightings on 0437 314 623. Thanks.

    Youtube link to all the action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzo3...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by henrys; 07-08-2016, 07:29 PM.

  • #2
    Keep an ey on the next police auction because they won't call you even if you provide a good description.
    -

    Comment


    • #3
      I live around that area, ill keep an eye out.

      Comment


      • #4
        So do I.... I popped my head thru broken window yesterday and asked what did they take

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by agrid View Post
        Keep an ey on the next police auction because they won't call you even if you provide a good description.
        Maybe if you have serial numbers
        Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
        remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
        Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
        Who died while defending his right of way;
        He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong


        Comment


        • #5
          Bugger mate. Will keep an eye out on gumtree and the auctions for you.
          Originally posted by Sprint
          To the absolute contrary, i have always found (true**) harley riders to be amoung the most approachable, most completely committed riders.

          ** not the accountant with the bandana and attitude - that guy needs a punch in the vagina

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks ACDC, next time come and say Hi, I'm Henry. It's my Saturday and Sunday job

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by henrys View Post
              Thanks ACDC, next time come and say Hi, I'm Henry. It's my Saturday and Sunday job
              I am pretty sure I length you my cigarette lighter one day, while standing in front one morning drinking coffee you that is.
              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
              Who died while defending his right of way;
              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
                I am pretty sure I length you my cigarette lighter one day, while standing in front one morning drinking coffee you that is.
                Nah, that would have been Matt the owner. "Clean living" is my middle name

                Comment


                • #9
                  With huge thanks to some PSB members for their help, combined with some good work by Freo detectives (yes, I know!) the four e-bikes have been retrieved.

                  The remaining missing bike is the Blue Avanti Tracker "fat bike" with 4" wide tyres. It is a distinctive blue, looking like this http://www.avantibikes.com/au/bikes/...t-mtb/tracker/.

                  Any sightings of an "unlikely-looking" person on such a bike would be appreciated.
                  Thanks all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So basically anyone that isn't skinny and rocking a big beard

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sonik View Post
                      So basically anyone that isn't skinny and rocking a big beard
                      Cool picture - that episode was on tv last week
                      2012 Suzuki GSX-R600 Black with Lowered Seat, Rad Guard, R&G Frame Sliders, Hel Braided Lines, Vortex Rearsets
                      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEL...FK0eXmo3exQB_Q

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X