No announcement yet.

Rider dies at Barbagallo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear, respectful condolences to those that knew and rode with him. RIP
    You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

RIP mate

Comment

Sad news indeed

Comment

RIP Sad news, condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

So very very sad for all those involved and the very close bike racing community. Sincerest sympathies to all involved xx
            Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

RIP mate, condolences to friends and family and a speedy recovery to the other rider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Farrider #41
              I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
              I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Oh dear me, such a lovely young man, you will definitely be missed by a lot of people. Sorry I haven't seen you around much lately, but I did keep up with what you were doing and did think about you.

Ride the forever twisties young man

Comment

Rider identity released in The West Australian this morning.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...gallo-raceway/

Comment

He was such a great guy, taken way to early, My condolences to friends and family, RIP Chris.

Comment

Just realised who this is.......absolutely terrible news.....a really nice guy who took the time to talk to Susie and myself on the LNR's.......our condolences go out to his family, friends and loved ones.....he will be sorely missed by all who knew him
                      God gave Man both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

Comment

pretty lost for words tbh
                        such a lovely kid taken from us way too soon, condolences to his family & loved ones
                        RIP [MENTION=51174]Adley94[/MENTION]
                        Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

RIP

way too young and a tragic loss

heart felt condolences to his family

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

RIP rider, and condolences to the community on here and his friends and family.

Comment

Such very sad news, such a lovely guy.
                              When we talk to God, we're praying. When God talks to us, we're schizophrenic

Comment

So very sorry for his family and friends loss. He was doing what he loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X