No announcement yet.

Rider dies at Barbagallo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP. One can only hope his family and friends are coping and will get through this tragedy ok.
    "Love a ranga today"

"How long, not long, because because what you reap is what you sow"

Comment

Chris will be missed every day...there are no words at this time that offer me any solace or bring any comfort.
      He was my friend, my team mate and, as far as we are concerned, my son-in-law.
      Kind, generous and friendly...his enthusiasm was boundless and contagious.

RIP mate...I miss you.
      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Rip to a fellow rider. Condolences to family

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
          Chris will be missed every day...there are no words at this time that offer me any solace or bring any comfort.
          He was my friend, my team mate and, as far as we are concerned, my son-in-law.
          Kind, generous and friendly...his enthusiasm was boundless and contagious.

RIP mate...I miss you.
          Since the moment I heard, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you guys and what you all must be going through.
          I know nothing is really gonna help, but I wish you all the best, and if there's anything I or anyone else here can do, let us know.
          I've had a tear in my eye numerous times every day since, and can't stop thinking about what a wonderful guy he was and how many hearts he has touched with his contagious smile.
          Rest in Peace Chris, you will always be remembered.

Comment

It has been a week since the tragic passing of Chris and to be honest I'm still in shock.
            Chris was a much liked and respected member of the motorcycling community and his presence will be sorely missed.
            My heartfelt condolences go out to Chris's family and friends.
            RIP
            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Still can't believe it really, was just giving him shit about the dent on his nose the other week...
              Always smiling, always full of energy, so young, such a loss, you will be missed...
              Race In Paradise buddy.
              look where you want to go~

Comment

Try as I might to focus on the other things that happen in our family on the same day, you're never far from my thoughts...I miss you at the family dinner table mate.

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

You're never far from my mind mate...I just miss you.
                  I went for a ride through the hills today and thought of you...visited the sites of other lost friends on the ride and thought of you all.

RIP Chris

Comment

Chris is never far from my mind, his number is still on the front of my ape.
                    ​​​​​​​
                    I'd hit like but it seems inappropriate MAZ, may you and all that are hurting from Chris's passing find some peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X