• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider dies at Barbagallo

Well this is sad.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...4fb25d71c3e71d
    -

Sad news.
    My thoughts go out to his friends and family. Rest in peace.

Comment

that's terrible RIP Rider
      sigpic

Comment

Such tragic news 😢 condolences to family and friends and hopefully a speedy recovery to the other rider
        FEELING NUMB

Comment

Exactly what he said. ^^^^^. I am very very sad.

Comment

Awful news, condolences to everyone involved.
            [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

My deepest sympathies and best wishes go out to all involved and affected by these accidents. This one hits hard for a tight knit community.
              Sending hope for a good outcome for the injured.
              To those in the know, just a phone call away if anything needed.

sS
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

My sincerest condolences to family and all who had to witness such a terrible event. May you all find peace in knowing that said rider was having an amazing time and was loving it. Speedy recovery to the other....
                Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

:'( Goodbye mate.
                  In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

I wont mention the names of the two riders involved out of respect to them and their families, but one of the riders was a fairly good friend of mine. I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this or not, but I would like to share something

We first met in 2014 on one of Sandra's Learner Rides, and we became pretty good friends as we were both on our P plates and the same age. In the early days of riding we would message each other and meet up before the learner rides or head out on rides of our own, and I will always remember these rides fondly. As we got older and more experienced, we stayed good friends and used to share friendly banter about one of us being better than the other, or our bikes being better than the other persons. I remember our first track day together, and how much fun we both had trying to 1-up each other with being faster and more confident with our riding. Before long, he had surpassed me in skill level on the track and managed to attain his MA license before me, just like he said he would. I was proud to be able to watch one of my mates living his life to the fullest racing competitively at the track, and enjoying every minute of it. I am proud to have shared so many memories with you in and outside of motorcycling. You are a good mate, a great rider, and your passing is a huge blow to the community. You had a heart of gold, a determined spirit, and I will always miss the opportunity to have had one last ride with you.

I can only express my deepest sympathies to your dear family, your friends, and your loved ones. So many of us were more fortunate for having known you
                    Rest in Peace

Comment

Was lucky enough to spend a few hours with you last week mate

RIP

And sincere condolences with the family's.

RR
                      http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

Very sad news, RIP and condolences to the family, friends, and all that knew him, hope the other rider recovers quickly.

Comment

I am lost for words. RIp buddy, will miss you. It just doesnt seem real

Comment

I just can't find the words to express how sad this news is. It seems like just yesterday we we turning up on learner rides together trailing along behind TP. My thoughts go out to your family and loved ones in this saddest of moments, we've lost an amazing person today 😔

Comment

tragic indeed
                              bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
                              -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
                              __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

Working...
                              X