This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^

Come on Greg. As my number one subscriber, you'd be the first to know the pleasure! 😉

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict.../english/lithe
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

^^ now I get it... thanks...^^^

I got confused with svelte
      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

the tally banner should have been a tacho, just sayn :-)

Comment

Donated, even though I haven't been on here for long reading through some of the threads has helped me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

+ 1 Yep agreed small token but in there.
            You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

Careful Tacho suggestion may end in a "TallyBan"

Where's the latest update I personally hate those three numbers 6 7 1

was part of my failed mechanical business phone number ( chosen 'cause it is also partly Lat/Long co-ords for Karratha...Yeh I did it on purpose)
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Subscribed

Comment

Donated cause Tims a great bloke
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Donated.
                    Ass is back on a Super Sport!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Known View Post
                      Well I just became a supporter, does that count?

Like Gim I really like this site, always found people willing to help/teach. Not to mention all those that shadowed me back in the day, which I'm now trying to pay forward. Would be a real shame to see PSB disappear from the internet.
                      +1, Just did the same.

Amazing to think you can meet old friends from completely different backgrounds here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                        Given it looks they way it does it could have been a cock that starts off flaccid but the more donations it gets the more it rises to the occasion...

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                          Good idea... I'll try and sort it over the next couple of days.
                          Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Just became a supporter, always happy to help out a good cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal0 View Post
                              +1, Just did the same.

Amazing to think you can meet old friends from completely different backgrounds here.
                              Hahaha well it is Perth! We should catch up for a ride soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for it to warm up soon!

Comment

b u m p

S.
                                Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working...
                                X