• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Now get the fucking thing through parliament.
      Originally posted by Desmo
      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
        Now get the fucking thing through parliament.
        That will be several years+

can’t even work out their own MP citizenship, bunch of crooks the lot of them.
        "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
          That will be several years+

can’t even work out their own MP citizenship, bunch of crooks the lot of them.
          Nah, there is honour and street cunning among crooks, just a sense of entitlement in Canberra.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

So Turnbull wasted $120 million of OUR money to be told what everyone already knew from dozens of other polls. All for no other reason I can fathom than pandering to other conservative/religious members of the Liberal party.

Elevated the voices of the bigoted, set them up on equal footing with those promoting fundamental human rights, gave them a platform to attack an already marginalised section of the community. Just to delay the inevitable for a few more months.

Fuck him, the spineless, characterless old gray man that he is. As the baby boomers die I hope the younger generation do not forget these pathetic and desperate acts when they vote.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
              So Turnbull wasted $120 million of OUR money to be told what everyone already knew from dozens of other polls. All for no other reason I can fathom than pandering to other conservative/religious members of the Liberal party.

Elevated the voices of the bigoted, set them up on equal footing with those promoting fundamental human rights, gave them a platform to attack an already marginalised section of the community. Just to delay the inevitable for a few more months.

Fuck him, the spineless, characterless old gray man that he is. As the baby boomers die I hope the younger generation do not forget these pathetic and desperate acts when they vote.
              And now almost taking credit for it.

Happiest he has looked for a few years.

Dare I say he was quite gay today.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Smug cunt needs a headbutt
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Anyone playing politics might ask why this is happening during a Liberal reign.

Rudd/Gillard were not driving it. Dont want to alienate all those Western Sydney voters. Labor has a festering sore of ultra conservatives they sort of hide like a pedo grand uncle.
                  Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

The Libs seized the chance to appear progressive while also pandering to their ultra-conservative supporters? An unpopular leader under pressure attempting to play both sides

Comment

Azazl is the smartest man on PSB.

Rudd, Gillard and Shorten (apparently the new champion of the gay community)
                      all announced publicly they are against SSM when in office.

Turnbull has always supported it....Spineless?...Please
                      I'm not a fanboi but I respect someone who stands up for causes and puts his money where his mouth is.
                      Money he made as successful businessman.

Can any of you internet warriors claim that?

He's far from perfect but hes not a wrecker like some we've had in the recent past.

BOT:
                      great result and really glad this will now pass into law.

Comment

Just atroll mate and looks like I had a win haha

- - - Updated - - -

The Libs seized the chance to appear progressive while also pandering to their ultra-conservative supporters? An unpopular leader under pressure attempting to play both sides
                        Ultraconservatsm plays both sides. Left meets right.
                        Those boilermakers waving Billsl's banner dont really want the 'poofs' around at all.
                        Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffy78 View Post
                          Correction less that 2/3rds of Australia said yes, rather less than the YES camp was crowing about when this all started

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                          Hmmm. Only 60% I expected more.

+1 Not exactly the landslide all the LGBT/press etc were saying it would be so maybe not such a waste of money then really apart from the fact it isn't binding

Geographically, the result is heavily skewed by them dang city folk. Outside the cities it is either borderline (close to 50/50) or against.
                          As it is in a lot of polls, decisions by governments rarely appease country and city people alike because the way things operate are so different
                          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                          Originally posted by Phildo
                          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Blazon View Post

He's far from perfect but hes not a wrecker like some we've had in the recent past.
                            He did pretty well to 'wreck' the NBN...

Comment

Originally posted by SomeBloke View Post
                              He did pretty well to 'wreck' the NBN...
                              He's consistent. We did end up getting the ghey NBN.
                              Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

Smug cunt needs a headbutt
                                You couldn't reach

Comment

Working...
                                X