X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/arma...450/1212792389
    Born to ride forced to work

Comment

Man, so many bikes getting stolen recently.. pains to think most will never be recovered..
      if people just invested in one of these (yes, I know there are people who say they aren't the greatest) But they are so cheap if they stop / get bikes recovered : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-...QAAOSwWIJb96PX

Comment

My nephews moped stolen from Fremantle today, rego1it137 is piaggio typhoon 50.
        white in colour , might seem nothing to some on here but his 16 and paid for it by himself and it means the world to him, keep an eye out for us please pm me if you have any information.
        No road to rough no muff to tough.

Comment

Mate in Wellard lost a DR-Z400SM 2016 model with extra's in wellard dismorning, If you see any running around with the same exhaust from now on or with any of the other extra attachments in the picture contact 0449914380 or his mobile on 0400319455 First two letters of the rego is JD (my mates currently drowning himself in alcohol as he just got it and was still in the process of insuring it )

Comment

Originally posted by Red Gladius View Post
            Mate in Wellard lost a DR-Z400SM 2016 model with extra's in wellard dismorning, If you see any running around with the same exhaust from now on or with any of the other extra attachments in the picture contact 0449914380 or his mobile on 0400319455 First two letters of the rego is JD (my mates currently drowning himself in alcohol as he just got it and was still in the process of insuring it )
            Any deets on how was taken? I have one of these but set up as offroader, always suss when heading home on it.
            yes, i am ignorant
            yes, i am a prick
            no, i don't care
            you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post

Any deets on how was taken? I have one of these but set up as offroader, always suss when heading home on it.
              If you've had it before the 15/09 it should be alright. it was taken literally yesterday so along as you've had it before the 15 it should be fine. not sure exactly how it was stolen other then just not being in the garage witht the door open when he got home. most likely was planned

Comment

Working...
              X