X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Gladius
    replied
    Originally posted by shortSteve View Post

Any deets on how was taken? I have one of these but set up as offroader, always suss when heading home on it.
    If you've had it before the 15/09 it should be alright. it was taken literally yesterday so along as you've had it before the 15 it should be fine. not sure exactly how it was stolen other then just not being in the garage witht the door open when he got home. most likely was planned

Leave a comment:

• shortSteve
    replied
    Originally posted by Red Gladius View Post
    Mate in Wellard lost a DR-Z400SM 2016 model with extra's in wellard dismorning, If you see any running around with the same exhaust from now on or with any of the other extra attachments in the picture contact 0449914380 or his mobile on 0400319455 First two letters of the rego is JD (my mates currently drowning himself in alcohol as he just got it and was still in the process of insuring it )
    Any deets on how was taken? I have one of these but set up as offroader, always suss when heading home on it.

Leave a comment:

• Red Gladius
    replied
    Mate in Wellard lost a DR-Z400SM 2016 model with extra's in wellard dismorning, If you see any running around with the same exhaust from now on or with any of the other extra attachments in the picture contact 0449914380 or his mobile on 0400319455 First two letters of the rego is JD (my mates currently drowning himself in alcohol as he just got it and was still in the process of insuring it )

Leave a comment:

• Yakka
    replied
    My nephews moped stolen from Fremantle today, rego1it137 is piaggio typhoon 50.
    white in colour , might seem nothing to some on here but his 16 and paid for it by himself and it means the world to him, keep an eye out for us please pm me if you have any information.

Leave a comment:

• shoom
    replied
    Man, so many bikes getting stolen recently.. pains to think most will never be recovered..
    if people just invested in one of these (yes, I know there are people who say they aren't the greatest) But they are so cheap if they stop / get bikes recovered : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-...QAAOSwWIJb96PX

Leave a comment:

• CbrRider81
    replied
    https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/arma...450/1212792389

Leave a comment:

• CbrRider81
    replied
    https://m.facebook.com/1000002626383...3405891678143/

Me mates bike has been stolen if you can help pm her or call the cops details in the link cheers

Leave a comment:

• Maddog06
    replied
    Thanks guys. Rego 1IV627 if that helps...

Leave a comment:

• TurboR1
    replied
    Rego?

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by Maddog06 View Post
    Hi All,

Had my red 2008 Daytona 675. Stolen from street parking in Perth on the night of 13-dec. Police on the lookout, please let me know if anyone spots it.
    Sorry to hear mate, looking at some of the threads on here you could almost rename this thread "Stolen Triumphs" as they seem to get nicked with such regularity
    Will keep an eye out for ya

Leave a comment:

• Maddog06
    replied
    Hi All,

Had my red 2008 Daytona 675. Stolen from street parking in Perth on the night of 13-dec. Police on the lookout, please let me know if anyone spots it.

Leave a comment:

• =Maz=
    replied
    [MENTION=24862]GreenMeanie[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• xrsism
    replied
    https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/watt...rea/1197456557

Leave a comment:

• Mika79
    replied
    Probably nothing, couple of youngsters (two up) on a Green Kawasaki LAMS bike (supersport style). Partial rego, 1GO - Green P Plate hanging from the numberplate. No riding gear apart from Helmets, no reason to be at that end of the carpark, except to look at the bikes parked there. Just struck me as odd.

Leave a comment:

• datsikk
    replied
    Originally posted by JuniorK View Post
    Had my WR250r recovered from the same place along with another mates crf450.
    Any details about this place? links to stories?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X