Nails at West swan roads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nails at West swan roads

Someone posted on the ellenbrook community about someone tipping a box of nails on west swan road with a few cars with flat tyres around.

Watch out if you ride that way
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

i was on west swan that day it was posted on the group in FB on my way to York saw a few cars changing spares

Comment

People who do shit like this (nails, bricks in bags, rocks from overpasses, rope across roads etc) need to be completely starved of oxygen, regardless of age.

Comment

When I was still riding my Maxi Scooter to work at Belmont.. rode past a construction site and took a big nail in my front tyre.... did not realise it was an instant flat and made a turn... bike just flip out from under me....
        I remember it was a pretty wet day and luckily the car behind me stopped in time without running me over...
        "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Alternate View Post
          People who do shit like this (nails, bricks in bags, rocks from overpasses, rope across roads etc) need to be completely starved of oxygen, regardless of age.
          I would happily see the return of stocks in the middle of the city for people like this. 1 week in a set of those with the plethora of people walking buy and smearing anything and everything on you would surely see you never do something like it again, let alone speak out of place again.

Too much PC these days, slaps on wrists - not enough proper punishment.

Get caught stealing/tagging/vandalising public property/doing the above - lose a finger. If you're dumb enough to lose all 5 on one hand, you deserve to have a stump. Shits me to no end seeing smashed busport glass everywhere.
          '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Comment

Originally posted by shifted View Post
            I would happily see the return of stocks in the middle of the city for people like this. 1 week in a set of those with the plethora of people walking buy and smearing anything and everything on you would surely see you never do something like it again, let alone speak out of place again.

Too much PC these days, slaps on wrists - not enough proper punishment.

Get caught stealing/tagging/vandalising public property/doing the above - lose a finger. If you're dumb enough to lose all 5 on one hand, you deserve to have a stump. Shits me to no end seeing smashed busport glass everywhere.
            While not as determined as you when i first heard of people throwing rocks off freeway overpasses and stringing wire between trees i thought what type of person would do this to deliberately try to maim another person is beyond belief i feel it says a lot for society as a whole when this sort of behaviour is becoming the norm in australia today.
            I feel the values that made this country great are slowly being eroded.
            Last edited by llbuono; 12-06-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Defo wouldn't happen in the #80s

Comment

From what I read at the time, the box of nails in this case fell off the back of a truck, it wasn't deliberate. This was the report from the car driving behind the truck (the box hit his car).

Comment

Originally posted by rgvlee View Post
                  From what I read at the time, the box of nails in this case fell off the back of a truck, it wasn't deliberate. This was the report from the car driving behind the truck (the box hit his car).
                  Yeah that was what my missus said when she read the Farcebook post
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                  X