rider down jandakot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
    Jumping to conclusions is a prerequisite for PSB membership...so is spouting shit and flying off the handle.
    Fuck you
    Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      Fuck you
      Your PSB persona is a well worn path mate. First it was Desmo, then it was Speed Dealer, then it was Sookie (though he was more of an idiot on the road than the forum), now it's Ryanoceros' turn at the helm. There's always one, then they either leave PSB or mellow out. You're not doing or saying anything groundbreaking PSB hasn't seen before.

Comment

Were the forks salvagable?

I need a set...

/CitD

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
          Your PSB persona is a well worn path mate. First it was Desmo, then it was Speed Dealer, then it was Sookie (though he was more of an idiot on the road than the forum), now it's Ryanoceros' turn at the helm. There's always one, then they either leave PSB or mellow out. You're not doing or saying anything groundbreaking PSB hasn't seen before.
          cunt I hardly even post on here anymore, I'm procrastinating tonight so that's why I have been. I'm as much at the helm as you are an interesting person
          Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
            Its the vagueness of the posts which I think are the issue.
            "Bike down" doesnt say much and can cause panic

Meanwhile I can see others having an issue if they binned it and someone posted up about how they'd done so as theyd rather have kept quiet about it.

In saying this, I have just changed my brake lines and tomorrow I'll be bleeding them (which I've never done before). So if there's any rider down threads from Ellenbrook involving a green Kwaka, it was me, and it was brake failure.
            Actually, unlike this thread, brake failure in and of itself won't necessarily result in a crash. Stay positive
            __________________________________________________ ____________
            "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
              cunt I hardly even post on here anymore, I'm procrastinating tonight so that's why I have been. I'm as much at the helm as you are an interesting person
              Cool bud I hope you get back on track with whatever you were doing. I think we all procrastinate from time to time. I know I do!

Comment

Now thats more like it!...PSB as I remember it
                Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
                  on the way in this morning seen police and ambos at the roundabout on the corner of jandakot rd and nicolson.

looked like a yellow and white road trail motorbike off to the side. unsure of brand and size.

hopefully not too bad for the guy.
                  Was green and white, klx400 i think. Is a young bloke that lives around the corner, not sounding great atm. Hope heals quickly and fully.
                  sS
                  yes, i am ignorant
                  yes, i am a prick
                  no, i don't care
                  you make me sick

Comment

Fkn LOL...giving advice about not being such a cunt.
                    I still remember your shit statement, posted in one of my ride-threads, about leathers just keeping the meat in the bag...I don't post rides on PSB any more, well done on your personal growth.
                    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                      I still remember your shit statement, posted in one of my ride-threads, about leathers just keeping the meat in the bag...I don't post rides on PSB any more, well done on your personal growth.
                      He’s doing a public service mate, it’s his persona !! He’s allowed to be a cunt, but as soon as me or GreenMeanie say something he gets o F f E n D e D

What a soft, pathetic hypocrite
                      Rest in Peace

Comment

A bit of push 'n shove goin' on....

Do you say to each others face what you 'keyboard' on here...?

It makes you sound pathetic..but , then ..who am I to judge..?
                        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Hope the rider heals quickly without any long term effects.
                          Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

People grow up mate...shock horror!

Comment

People grow up mate...shock horror!
                              All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                              #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                              Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

I also don't live in the past mate, but you're more than welcome to believe any story you wish. End of conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X