No announcement yet.

rider down jandakot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was always about the spread of information.

From personal experience the sinking gut feel is the same whether you get the call from family, friends a forum or the coppers knocking on the door.

Can save a bit of embarrassment if it may have been an acquaintance and you rock up at a meet and ask where such and such is to be told they bit the big one yesterday.

Hope they are O.K.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I asked a question, gave my opinion. Most people replied with sensible well reasoned responses either for or against. Play on, however takes your fancy.

And for the rider I hope it was nothing more serious than some bruising and damaged gear.

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
        A bit of push 'n shove goin' on....

Do you say to each others face what you 'keyboard' on here...?

It makes you sound pathetic..but , then ..who am I to judge..?
        From my experience with knowing Maz for most of my time on PSB, he will say the same to your face as he would online. The only difference is online miss out on the belly-aching laughter after he calls you a dumb cunt
        Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
          End of conversation.
          Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
          More words
          Apparently not.
          “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
            Apparently not.
            End of conversation with Maz. Don't worry, I'll still talk to you mate!...Your worst fears realised.

Comment

Handbags at dawn, ladies.

Comment

Sorry...I don't live in the past and I've grown! Being a cunt in the past doesn't count...it's the present now.
                Which is why it's now ok for me to run around and be a hypocrite, telling people how not to be a cunt...coz I'm not one now.

I would never be so brave as to actually say anything to anyone's face.
                All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                  Sorry...I don't live in the past and I've grown! Being a cunt in the past doesn't count...it's the present now.
                  Which is why it's now ok for me to run around and be a hypocrite, telling people how not to be a cunt...coz I'm not one now.

PM sent.

Comment

Well done.
                    Personal growth is a good thing.

Apology accepted.
                    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post

I am becoming less of a cunt every day. Must be because I am shrinking
                      yes, i am ignorant
                      yes, i am a prick
                      no, i don't care
                      you make me sick

Comment

Don't shrink too much. You didn't have much to start with.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Well we have had a few cold days, it's a normal reaction apparently.
                          https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

I see you Para...C'mon out with it..!
                            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Rider pulled through, some breaks and other injuries apparently but will fight another day. Good news.

sS
                              yes, i am ignorant
                              yes, i am a prick
                              no, i don't care
                              you make me sick

Comment

And this is another valid reason for rider down threads. Typically someone, somewhere knows someone.

And hearing a rider pull through is always encouraging. Considering the odds are heavily stacked against us in the case of an accident, these are nice things to read.

I've lost count of how many friends I've lost to two wheels, and I'll probably read 5 RIP threads for every "Will Make it thread" but I'll take those odds, just to read a good outcome.
                                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                                X