Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Another Psycho Trying to Kill People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's naive to think much is going to come from dobbing in a shitcunt.
    When I was growing up a dobber was known as a dog or a snitch. It was one of the worst things you could do. It's cowardly and shows a lack backbone. These days they're just another shitcunt in this world full of shitcunts.
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
      It's naive to think much is going to come from dobbing in a shitcunt.
      When I was growing up a dobber was known as a dog or a snitch. It was one of the worst things you could do. It's cowardly and shows a lack backbone. These days they're just another shitcunt in this world full of shitcunts.
      Your around the same age as me i read some of your posts that was right back then you didn't dob but it is a different country now and meth heads are a scourge and a blight on the country i dont see many where i live near kiama but here in baldivis they are everywhere.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by llbuono View Post
        Your around the same age as me i read some of your posts that was right back then you didn't dob but it is a different country now and meth heads are a scourge and a blight on the country i dont see many where i live near kiama but here in baldivis they are everywhere.
        I don't buy that excuse. Drugs have always been around. It's people and their lack of respect for each other that's to blame.
        “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
          It's naive to think much is going to come from dobbing in a shitcunt.
          When I was growing up a dobber was known as a dog or a snitch. It was one of the worst things you could do. It's cowardly and shows a lack backbone. These days they're just another shitcunt in this world full of shitcunts.
          Where and when did you grow up? Sicily? In the 60s?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
            Just every day Perth stuff. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=sIALGmQaIp8

            OTAKU plate would stand out. Anyone know where to find him?
            I think this sums the Driver up

            otaku
            /əʊˈtɑːkuː/Submit
            noun
            (in Japan) a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills.
            "every other otaku can run on about their hobby endlessly"
            Last edited by Amish Warrior; 05-11-2018, 01:08 AM. Reason: Highlights
            Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

            Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

            Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

            Comment


            • #21
              Great footage. If the nutbar went on to kill someone. By not reporting and YouTubing, everyone is guilty then.

              Guy in car with camera has done everyone a favour.

              Got to get fuck wits Ike that off the road before they kill us....

              Hope two blokes on bike are all good. Not everyday you see your mate almost murdered.



              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              soon to be on the dirt...

              Comment


              • #22
                Recently I witnessed two car drivers almost going toe to toe, wel I thought hmm, normal.
                But bike rider who close than me an had nothing to do with it, almost got killed because one of two road raged peanuts,speeding into path for the rider.
                Unfortunately these cars are being used as a firearm/weapon.
                Pure senceles mindset ,sense of entitlement.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Goliath View Post
                  Where and when did you grow up? Sicily? In the 60s?
                  Don’t get the old folks started or we’ll never hear the end of their stories about how men were men in the 80s in who the fuck cares where.
                  EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                    Don’t get the old folks started or we’ll never hear the end of their stories about how men were men in the 80s in who the fuck cares where.
                    Fuck the 80's the 70's were wilder.
                    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                    G T

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      im surprised that car still had its mirrors, rider did well not to escalate. i would of smashed out all the windows at the next lights while pissing myself at his handbrake fail lol

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Green Trident View Post
                        Fuck the 80's the 70's were wilder.
                        If you can remember the '70s....you weren't there.
                        Originally posted by Viper
                        I'm probably fucking something up.
                        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                        http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                        Administrator

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                          If you're a dobber, you're a shitcunt.
                          That sounds very catholic priest/cardinal/bishop of you.

                          “Yes I knew he was putting his cock into children, but thought it best to take the higher moral ground and not say anything.”
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            That sounds very catholic priest/cardinal/bishop of you.

                            “Yes I knew he was putting his cock into children, but thought it best to take the higher moral ground and not say anything.”
                            Yeah, because we know justice always gets served right?
                            If I know you're putting your cock into young children, you can rest assured I wont be telling anyone and I would deal with you myself. The law is an ass
                            Last edited by Mr Bean; 06-11-2018, 02:46 PM.
                            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              that driver was a sh1tcunt, but the bike should not have put himself in that position in the first place.
                              He should have gassed it to get clear of the car initially or jumped into the left lane from the start.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Gangus View Post
                                that driver was a sh1tcunt, but the bike should not have put himself in that position in the first place.
                                He should have gassed it to get clear of the car initially or jumped into the left lane from the start.
                                I'd like to see video footage of who arrived at the lights first. Bike or Sh*tc*nt.
                                Originally posted by Viper
                                I'm probably fucking something up.
                                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                                http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                                Administrator

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X