No announcement yet.

Just Another Psycho Trying to Kill People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that's what i was thinking, if the rider pulled up next to the car like that he should have shitcunt status, however if the car pulled up next to him like that status would be on the driver

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      yeah that's what i was thinking, if the rider pulled up next to the car like that he should have shitcunt status, however if the car pulled up next to him like that status would be on the driver
      If the bike arrived first he should've put the bike in a position to own that lane...driver is still a shitcunt but riders must do all they can, at all times, to protect themselves.
      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

It made the "news". In typical Perth style, the motorcyclist "cuts off" the driver sparking the incident. What a crock of shit.

https://www.facebook.com/TODAYPerthN...location=group
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Cue a raft of fuckwits writing in saying splitting should be made illegal.

Fuck this state
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Both within Japan and outside Japan it's used as an insult.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Otaku
            "Sometimes used to mean hardcore anime fan ... If your a otaku it means you have no social life, love life, ect"
            "refers to someone who has a devotion to a subject or hobby (not necessarily anime) to the point of not leaving home"
            "In America, the term is used to denote a zealous fan, usually of anime and/or manga."

You'd have to either be completely oblivious or very self aware being a loser to use that as a plate.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
              Cue a raft of fuckwits writing in saying splitting should be made illegal.

Fuck this state
              Most already think/assume it's illegal. "And if it's not, it damn well should be". Justifications given vary from "crazy lunatics" through to "it's not fair they should get to push in while every one else has to wait".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                I'm not sure who's the bigger shitcunt. Perth drivers or people who dob on others.
                Well it was me who posted the video, so blast away haha

- - - Updated - - -

This was unprovoked and ridiculous, I didn't think twice about posting it up on Youtube. I was gonna work out how to get the footage to the plod, but it made 9 news this morning and the cops are already looking into it apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan View Post
                  Well it was me who posted the video, so blast away haha

- - - Updated - - -

This was unprovoked and ridiculous, I didn't think twice about posting it up on Youtube. I was gonna work out how to get the footage to the plod, but it made 9 news this morning and the cops are already looking into it apparently.
                  Good on you mate. You did the right thing but you already know that. Fuck anyone that doesn't agree. That fucking guy needs to be kept off the road. I'd love to find out what happens to him in the end. Probably very little but we'll see.
                  EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                    I'd like to see video footage of who arrived at the lights first. Bike or Sh*tc*nt.
                    The car arrived first.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan View Post
                      The car arrived first.
                      Which doesn't really matter at all as many of us do exactly the same when splitting. What matters is what psychoboy did.
                      Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

still, Mr fake skyline may be having a super shit day... miss's fucking his mate, owes 10k to bikies for a drug debit & they going to break his legs tomorrow then some cunt on a bike comes up & parks right on his nose at the lights etc lol

riding to antagonize, rider broke a rule.. stay away from cagers they crazy

Comment

He might have just wanted a little race and the bikes didn't come to the party

Yeah first rule of splitting is to go faster than everything else.
                          Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                            It's naive to think much is going to come from dobbing in a shitcunt.
                            When I was growing up a dobber was known as a dog or a snitch. It was one of the worst things you could do. It's cowardly and shows a lack backbone. These days they're just another shitcunt in this world full of shitcunts.
                            Once again PSB delivers on the dibby dobber primary school bullshit.
                            Let us know when you grow up.
                            Originally posted by Desmo
                            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                              . miss's fucking his mate
                              A fat ginger kid, in a crap skyline, with a gamer/anime plate, that excuse might be a bit of a stretch, unlikely he's yet to have a missus... or a mate for that matter, real ones at least.
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                A fat ginger kid, in a crap skyline, with a gamer/anime plate, that excuse might be a bit of a stretch, unlikely he's yet to have a missus... or a mate for that matter, real ones at least.
                                Maybe he caught his dog humping his anime body pillow.

Comment

Working...
                                X