Just Another Psycho Trying to Kill People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Another Psycho Trying to Kill People

Just every day Perth stuff. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=sIALGmQaIp8

OTAKU plate would stand out. Anyone know where to find him?
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Shitcunt. But I wouldn't be riding/sitting anywhere near him after that. Rider was a sitting duck at the lights if he wanted to chuck it in reverse (though he'd have to take it out of drive first - that in itself seemed a bit challenging for him).
    Good on you for notifying the Plod. Hope they do something with it, but track record they don't often have many fucks to give even when you provide evidence... having said that though I saw some dude texting on his phone 2 days in a row holding up traffic doing 20 under I reported the plate and received a call a week later to say they tracked him down.
    Last edited by Kristy; 04-11-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Standard for Perth. I'm impressed though, as it means that there actually exists a Perth driver that can actually see a motorcyclist.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

It’s not me. I’ll be following it to see what the cops actually do with it. Likely nothing.
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

lol Im the other guy on the bike at the start of the vid at the lights.

I noticed the dickhead in the skyline earlier when I was stopped at a red light, he turned onto St Georges Tce almost hitting the curb and had to suddenly turn to avoid it and then over compensated and went halfway into the other lane...

funny as fuck when he got out and left the car in drive

I'm glad you got that on video

Comment

I'm not sure who's the bigger shitcunt. Perth drivers or people who dob on others.
            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
              I'm not sure who's the bigger shitcunt. Perth drivers or people who dob on others.
              Trust me, its Perth drivers.
              -

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                Trust me, its Perth drivers.
                I don't trust anyone. People are shitcunts.

Comment

I would never dob either generally but this crossed that line i have seen the car around mainly due to the license plate i thought it had to belong to kiwis.

I don't know what started it but the rider may be better off if the footage wasn't sent to the police his bike is in the right lane but his left foot is firmly planted in the left hand lane over a solid white line unfortunately.

And believe me mr bean perth is relatively safe over east some people will fire shots into vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                    I would never dob either generally but this crossed that line i have seen the car around mainly due to the license plate i thought it had to belong to kiwis.

I don't know what started it but the rider may be better off if the footage wasn't sent to the police his bike is in the right lane but his left foot is firmly planted in the left hand lane over a solid white line unfortunately.

And believe me mr bean perth is relatively safe over east some people will fire shots into vehicles.
                    If I was the rider I'd happily take a small fine for my foot over the line if it got some fuckwit off the road that was trying to kill me
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                      I would never dob either generally but this crossed that line
                      Shitcunts are everywhere. You're either a dobber or you're not. Otherwise you're only justifying it when it suits you.
                      Either deal with it or get over it.

Comment

Shitcunts are everywhere. You're either a dobber or you're not. Otherwise you're only justifying it when it suits you.
                        Either deal with it or get over it.
                        No your probably right had guy in a commodore do similar to me near rockingham actually pushed me right off the road and i didn't report it.

Comment

I'd rather be a dobber than a shitcunt.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                            I'd rather be a dobber than a shitcunt.
                            If you're a dobber, you're a shitcunt.

Comment

I’d 100% dob if it stops some noob kid getting killed by a methed up shitcunt. Actually I would have battered the fuck out of him but that’s me.

Comment

Working...
                              X