Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the same idiot... harley guy, lilboner, bwmhp4, there was another 1 or 2 I think...

Comment

Yeah - same guy - also Carlton Blues, superbol'dor or something or other... He'll be back (if he's not already) just more of the same.

Comment

He isn't cool Harley guy.
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
          That's correct but he ran cool harley guy on another forum. He also had revenant and GS1000something
          Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
            Yeah, I think you're right - although he's using that moniker in at least one other forum now. My memory is faded but, I think the real Cool Harley Guy's MO was different.

Comment

nah definitely wasnt cool harley guy.

this one time... at mod camp... we had a blitz... and someone took some random guy out who fitted the profile by mistake turned out to be an actual brain surgeon or sum such

but to brake this downward spiral, stop the cycle? it is the right decision i feel, not because of dislike at all, but as Tim says respect for others and opportunity for people to grow and move on.
              I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                Is this the same one from a few years back? He is still around? Thought he moved to Hawaii or something?
                They have the internet in Hawaii too! Jim certainly is a 'different' type...I havent heard from him recently but I also dont react to any forum rubbish anymore either....so just fuking watch it yous cnunts
                Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  nah definitely wasnt cool harley guy.

this one time... at mod camp... we had a blitz... and someone took some random guy out who fitted the profile by mistake turned out to be an actual brain surgeon or sum such

but to brake this downward spiral, stop the cycle? it is the right decision i feel, not because of dislike at all, but as Tim says respect for others and opportunity for people to grow and move on.
                  Cool Harley Guy was Tyrone, he even had his own youtube channel. Jimbuono was just a lonely old dude
                  Rest in Peace

Comment

he's seemingly gone full retard on some other forums now...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                      he's seemingly gone full retard on some other forums now...
                      Please Share!

Comment

Would rather not... It's nonsensical and pointless to parrot.
                        Only stumbled on it looking for 2nd hand shit for bike

Comment

trainwreck

Comment

You have nothing to apologise for [MENTION=6799]BlackFZR[/MENTION], it's not your job to wipe our arses.
                            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                              You have nothing to apologise for [MENTION=6799]BlackFZR[/MENTION], it's not your job to wipe our arses.
                              And there you go my thoughts in post, well maybe not the arse wiping bit.
                              It's not your job to apologise for the occasional arse wipe here.
                              Thanks for the cyber hospitality I enjoy this place most of the time.
                              The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                              G T

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                ^^^this.
                                Says it better than I could when I was thinking about posting in this thread.
                                All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                                #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                                Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Working...
                                X