Originally posted by pnork View Post
      That fuckhead Para started it...
      Ah so llbuono's gone it my turn now eh? I've got a thicker skin though
      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

That fuckhead Para started it...
        Nah Black FZR started it...
        Never complain, never explain and most important of all leave the apologies to the politicians!
        The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
        G T

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trident View Post
          and most important of all leave the apologies to the politicians!
          Pffft as if you'll ever hear a politician REALLY apologise They just get some underling to do it/take the blame
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
            Pffft as if you'll ever hear a politician REALLY apologise They just get some underling to do it/take the blame

The latest from politicians, "I apologise and take full responsibility". It means nothing but everyone listens to that and moves on. In effect nothing happens but questions are stopped.

Comment

Let's not lose focus on how/why this as come about and be unanimous in the support of Tim on what is clearly the correct decision.

As other's have stated his posts have become even more bizarre and random on other forums and his access to the internet and a mobile/computer is about as wise as giving a nail gun to a toddler.
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I must admit, I've never met Jim (and one member here made it sound like - "well, you're not cool if you haven't" I won't say who that was, but his initials are GM.) Anyway, moving on.. many years ago, I met [MENTION=5040]Klink[/MENTION] and his then? missus who's forum nickname I don't recall right now (DarkFibre??? DarkSomething, anyway) BUT.. THE POINT OF THE STORY - Klink impressed upon me, (and I have heard this from a lot of people) that regardless of what you may have seen on the forum, Desmo is a Damned Nice Bloke (A DNB, if you will.) And so, I, for one, would like to meet him.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: DarkByte???
                Yes, yes he is.

Not only was he a very decent and quietly spoken individual, his grammar was nothing short of magnificent...

I was acquainted with both Jim's and found them to be thorough Gentlemen and decent individuals. I won't comment on any sort of perceived psychological issues however , as people in glass houses shouldn't throw Ayres Rocks.

Lets just say that of the many PSB crew that I have had the pleasure of meeting, all were simply nice people. A couple of long time member Ladies in particular, will always have my appreciation and respect.

Now, back to the faeces throwing and insults...
                Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

I'm going to toss my hat into the ring for that DNB Desmo/Jim guy.

Desmo and I have stood toe to toe a number of times - and not just football rivalries, but actual srs internet business for reals. We've had frank and robust exchanges of views that have allowed our positions to evolve on a number of things. I will always have time to pick over the big and small things with people who treat me and my friends with dignity.

I remember being at a PSB Christmas party, talking smack with The Saint, as one does, while Deej was delivering the yearly forum highlights. Deej announced Desmo as having the most infringements on the forum for that year, to the utter surprise of absolutely nobody. Desmo was not present and Deej, in Desmo's absence and on a bit of a power trip by my reckoning, doubled Desmo's current ban, presumably to stoke the gladiator-style cheering that ensued. The Saint and I shot a glance to each other which conveyed our mutual discomfort with the sudden unfairness of Desmo now bearing the news of suddenly more substantive ban, essentially just for the lols. We (the Saint and yours truly) made occasional sport out of roasting trolls but this felt like a step beyond.

My point of this ramble isn't to complain about how arbitrary the moderating process can be - I fully understand that PSB is not a democracy, and more of a benevolent dictatorship.

My point is the reminder to me of how Desmo, and thereby Jim, took it. Was he happy? Nope. Did he bitch and moan and wail and carry on in the way certain current users do when they transgress the rules and get a single post or thread whacked? Noooooope. Some of youse guys could learn a thing or two.
                  https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                    Ah so llbuono's gone it my turn now eh? I've got a thicker skin though
                    How is it your "turn"? Wait - are you suggesting you're being picked on because someone said you started the above circle-jerk?

Oh, bless...

Because you started the circle-jerk, that's an objective fact, inasmuch as you made a public negative comment about a user you don't seem to know, and people who do know him felt thus compelled to defend his rep. Why would you need a 'thick skin' for that? If you're projecting some camaraderie for Desmo as a bandwagon / pile-on against you, I think you're failing to read the room.

So maybe it is your turn to be ilbuono...

Or you're scheming to troll a thread started by a mod - a brazen display of erratic behaviour, reminiscent of, you guessed it...

Oh no, not fir the first time, I've hurt my tired brain with my own circular logic. I'm tapping out. Nighty-night, folks.
                    https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Desmo, I had been on the end of some of his posts but I still realised something, there was a good person there. Clever in his wit and use of words.

When I was facing a really tough time guess who sent me a PM? I will never forget that he made a real differnce. I have since met him in person and respect him.

Comment

I’m guessing desmo was one of llbuono’s fake accounts.
                        Born to ride forced to work

Comment

Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                          Haha nope , you know every time that Illboner name is mentioned Illboner gets a boner .....

Comment

How Desmo can be drawn into any comparison with the clown that is the foundation of this thread is a mystery to me.

Desmo's online persona was highly opinionated and trolled and ridiculed all equally regardless of who they were and sailed quite close to what was acceptable, and copped bans when he overstepped the line. I'm hardly in a situation to oppose such a user as, well fuck HELLO, that would be quite hypocritical of me.

Outside of the online forum, Desmo was always involved with various PSB events, volunteering his time and standing beside other likeminded motorcyclists even those who have been on the receiving end of his sharp forum tongue. Desmo actually contributed to motorcycling.

Now this other guy, multiple accounts, directly slandering users on here, and then also other forums. Takes it to a new level. Everyone has disagreements and it's healthy to work through conflict resolutions, but when one goes to the effort of dragging others names through the dirt on multiple forums I'm sure that's starts to fall under some from of criminal act.

You don't need to look far back through the history here to see contradictory comments, falsehoods and outright lies. His apparent desire to help motorcycling is proven as lies when he publicly stated that he wished I would have crashed and hurt myself. He singles out individuals for reasons which are only known to himself and his mentally damaged psyche.

He has brought nothing of worth to the forum and has nothing of worth to offer motorcycling (or even the human race) in general. He's proven himself repeatedly to be a dangerous venomous viper hiding in the undergrowth and striking without provocation.
                            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
                              Haha nope , you know every time that Illboner name is mentioned Illboner gets a boner .....

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwww grrroooossss Hahahaha. Sorry desmo
                              Born to ride forced to work

Comment

Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                                If it was, we have all been trolled to a degree we can't comprehend and his planning and execution was a decade in the making.

Comment

Working...
                                X