Mass shooting in Christchurch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.J View Post
    Even more disgraceful comments... Best you stop.. And grow up.
    Offer something of substance or stop replying to me. I don’t care if what I’ve said offends you
    Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      It’s “mental illness” if white, terrorism if not.

I think the word you’re looking for is “drivel”
      Dude, even Scummo has called it terrorism this time round.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
        Dude, even Scummo has called it terrorism this time round.
        It must be bad if the ultra conservative fantasy book enthusiast uses the T word.
        Rest in Peace

Comment

So are we declaring war on white europeans (or people of european descent) yet?
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
            So are we declaring war on white europeans (or people of european descent) yet?
            Been doing that to each other for decades.

Comment

From Adern...

Jacinda Ardern says New Zealand was “chosen for this act of violence” because it is an example of multiculturalism, diversity and acceptance.

“We New Zealanders were not chosen for this act of violence because we condone this racism, or because we are an enclave of extremism, we were chosen for the very fact that we are none of these things,” she said.

“I want to send a message to those directly affected...For many this may have not been the place they were born. For many New Zealand was their choice, a place they actively came to and committed themselves to...it was a place where many came to for their safety. A place where it was safe to practice their culture and religion.

“We represent diversity and compassion, a home for those who share our values, a refuge for those who need it. And those values will not and can not be shaken by this attack. We are a proud nation of more than 200 ethnicities and 160 languages.”

She issues “the strongest possible condemnation of the ideology of the people who did this”.

“You may have chosen us but we utterly reject and condemn you.”

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                40 confirmed dead!

Just..... fuck

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...te-supremacist
                Agree white supremacist, poorly worded on my part.

He references Fortnite as his training and in the video allegedly asks people to subscribe to PewDiePie? This weird pop/meme culture referencing everywhere in the wake of it all.

Probably just a crossover of internet forums being used to spread and chat about white supremacy idealism..? Who knows.

Comment

fortnite... what is he 12

Comment

From Fraser Anning...

Fraser Anning. What a fucking GRUB "Today’s shootings in Christchurch highlight the growing fears within our community both in Australia and New Zealand over the increasing Muslim presence."
                    What a fucking GRUB!

Last edited by Skut; 15-03-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

The gunman also wrote of how he supported US President Donald Trump “as a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose,”
                      -

Comment

Thats a bit strange, The Donald is orange..

Comment

Dad's friend was injured and lost a son today. I feel for them, those who lost their lives, the injured, their families and the people of Christchurch who have suffered enough with the earthquakes. Someone should tell Fraser Anning, the last terrorist attack in New Zealand was committed by the French intelligence agency in 1985. Pretty sure they weren't Muslim immigrants. What an absolute dickhead.

Comment

What a disgusting state the worlds in that people do shit like this ....
                            RIP

Comment

Our friends in Christchurch have reported in. Very relieved.

Condolences to all those injured and families of the victims.

Just read some of the posts on here and thought about terrorism. Is this terrorism or is it Genocide?
                              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                                It’s “mental illness” if white, terrorism if not.

I think the word you’re looking for is “drivel”
                                It always comes down to this when you're in an English speaking country (or close approximations of it like Australia/New Zealand/USA)

I saw the video the guy posted live... pretty fucked up.
                                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                                X