No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in Christchurch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched the live stream of the shooting. That cunt is absolutely fucked in the head. He’s taken 4chan meme/racism culture to the letter and it’s disturbing. That is what we are up against
    Rest in Peace

Comment

He'll probably get a green card for his efforts. Pretty cowardly going fully armed against unarmed civilians, worthless fucker drives an auto as well.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

are the weapons used legal in NZ?
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
          From Fraser Anning...

What a fucking GRUB!

UTTER cunt in every sense of the word.

the terrorist went on a rant about protecting white Europe. He hunted down and executed a child, slaughtered women alongside men and he has the fucking gall to post as if to justify it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
            It’s “mental illness” if white, terrorism if not.

I think the word you’re looking for is “drivel”
            It's been widely categorised as terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
              are the weapons used legal in NZ?
              Not for much longer I bet, I was in NZ the other week and there are a quite a few sieges involving guns and stand offs with police. But this is next level.
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                The T-bomb gets dropped pretty quickly when someone supposedly hears "allahu akbar" and yet here we have the prior circulation of a "manifesto" detailing the political objectives of the perp and self-streamed footage of him committing the act with political statements and events painted all over his guns.... Not tooooooo much of a stretch for some to say "What looks to be an act of terror..." really?
                edit: Yeah, exactly what you added to your post....
                Well, no. This is horror, not a political football. There is a lag time for calling it our regardless and that is a good thing.

Being a cnt is independent of skin. Simple.
                Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

How does a dropkick like this this guy get hold of such firepower in NZ?

There is obviously a bit more to this.

Comment

Shame his petrol canisters didnt blow him up in the car.

He is just as bad, if not worse as the nutjobs who kill any innocent people in the name of religion or any other excuse.
                    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by Crim View Post
                      How does a dropkick like this this guy get hold of such firepower in NZ?
                      NZ has more relaxed gun control than Australia, but considering he had been planning an attack for 4 years and choose the location 3 months out a suitably resourced and determined individual can accomplish many things.

He modelled his attack in a similar vein to the Norwegian nut job that killed all the teenagers at the island summer camp.

Comment

The human race...killing ourselves over BS...how smart we are...the top of the food chain.
                        SP RACINGis supported by:
                        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but I sadly believe this cunt has just opened the door to more cunts committing similar and or retaliatory attacks....
                          PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

I felt I had to see the livestream since the police said I shouldn't. It shows exactly what you'd expect when someone wages war on unarmed people. Disgraceful. The meme culture references seem like a 'nod' to all those who participate in the internet hate machine. I don't get the pewdipie reference. Maybe mocking the 'influencer' culture...

Comment

Some words from London Mayor Sadiq Khan...

“There is a responsibility on all of us to be very careful in the language we use and the messages we amplify. There are some people in our country who fan the flames of hatred. There are some people who demonise and dehumanise people because of the faith they follow. You have a role to play in radicalising people to become terrorists. That’s why it is really important that we demonstrate from London that as far as we are concerned, our diversity is a strength not a weakness. We don’t simply tolerate it we celebrate it, we embrace it and we respect it.
                              Exactly the reason I used to get more than a little combative with some of the xenophobic shit-posting that came up on these forums a while back. Thankfully not so much these days.

edit: spoke too soon....
                              Last edited by Skut; 16-03-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

So far there appears to me no celebratory parties in predominantly Muslim countries.
                                Unusual. Similar events around the world have been cause for jubilation.

Comment

Working...
                                X