Mass shooting in Christchurch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
    ...are you more dead if you get shot...? Why cringe ? Is it easier to justify death when it comes from a religious motivation.? "Yeh happens all the time these days.."

I'm pretty sure that entering a Mosque to pray shouldn't immediately make you a target for murderers...

IS is just a game played by bitter revengeful adults...and sometimes children. the motivation for it remains the same no matter how it is reinvented......

Moral outrage gets 'likes' on social media. Moral obligation doesn't. Software or hardware...makes no difference. A confluence of bad timing for a great many in both cases.
    I’m not arguing the difference between ‘dead’ and ‘dead’, I see it amounts to the same.
    I do however see a substantial difference in the journey to becoming ‘dead’.

In the Boeing scenario you used I would liken it to ChCh if a programmer purposely wrote code knowing that code would result in problems.

The grieving of those left behind is the same either way.
    Disillusionment, Anger and self blame.
    Whether those responsible are executed or fined or anywhere between doesn’t not reduce the grief to those immediately effected. It only helps those who are at a distance.

But let’s all be honest with ourselves.
    What happened yesterday in ChCh is no more catastrophic than the other ‘Terror Attacks’ that have been happening every else.
    The only difference is, the event happened close to home and it is ‘new’.
    Reflect, and don’t forget about the 1000s prior.

Call the cause what you want.
    It’s all about ideology, a shit load of religion, and a shit load of shit Cunts.

Comment

Notice no mention by mainstream media about the 30 Christians murdered in Nigeria last week.
      PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Nah it's about letting a condition continue to go unchecked until it becomes a fatal situation...

When the signs are there for everyone to see.

Blame religion------internet--------media... easy to pin it on someone else.

basic checks are in place for all kinds of scenarios that lead to fatal outcomes.. sometimes it's easier to ignore that until the forces align.

Close to home.. I bet that's how it was felt on London streets a couple of times or maybe Melbourne streets or at Lindt Café in Sydney.. Or Bali that time ?

It is just something else for us to obsess about.??? Mill about and scratch our collective heads and go ' How are we gonna deal with this..? '

My MSN feed has a journalist outlining how to tell your children about terrorism and it reads like they actually know what they are talking about..but it just more misinformation..and gets hits and airtime..clickbait.

I'm not tyring to force my opinion down you neck....

I expected more people to enter the conversation...since most on here are up on, and interested in , the world we live in.

Now if it were a bargain bike we had seen …. well that would be different.
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
          a software glitch as it appears to be
          The plane was working as designed.
          The inexperienced pilots were not properly trained.

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post

I expected more people to enter the conversation...since most on here are up on, and interested in , the world we live in.

Now if it were a bargain bike we had seen …. well that would be different.
            Maybe the labeling instead of debate and listening to differing opinions has something to do with that. Or people just dont care anymore as terror attacks seem to occur quite a bit and nothing is going to change it.
            PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
              Maybe.

It does appear that the system can be switched off.... but you need to rebook 2 x toggle switches.. mmmm training.
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                👍
                I read last night Boeing was updating software. Is it to make the plane more Numptie proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Stinky View Post
                  Notice no mention by mainstream media about the 30 Christians murdered in Nigeria last week.
                  Isn't that distinction just buying into the culture/religious war narrative?

Also, conflating the actions of desperate people in a poorer and more lawless region of the globe with the actions of one our own nationals engaged in wholesale slaughter is a bit of a false-equivalence don't you think?

And of COURSE MSM will put more focus on more regional issues as that is their target demographic in order to make money - that's a whole different argument and not so relevant to this immediate situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                    Isn't that distinction just buying into the culture/religious war narrative?

Also, conflating the actions of desperate people in a poorer and more lawless region of the globe with the actions of one our own nationals engaged in wholesale slaughter is a bit of a false-equivalence don't you think?

And of COURSE MSM will put more focus on more regional issues as that is their target demographic in order to make money - that's a whole different argument and not so relevant to this immediate situation.
                    In that case the ChCh minor event shouldn’t be reported either.
                    FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                      Isn't that distinction just buying into the culture/religious war narrative?Yes but I think that would happen anyway.

Also, conflating the actions of desperate people in a poorer and more lawless region of the globe with the actions of one our own nationals engaged in wholesale slaughter is a bit of a false-equivalence don't you think?yes and no People are killing people over an ideology

Maybe it is relevant to this situation as one may be the cause of the other.
                      PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                        In that case the ChCh minor event shouldn’t be reported either.
                        FFS!
                        You're a fucking idiot. And a malicious racist, attention seeking man-child. You're part of the problem that leads to events like this and too stupid or arrogant to realise it.

No interest in your opinion whatsoever. Go troll Facebook or whatever you do when not posting racist shit here.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is relevant to this situation as one may be the cause of the other.
                        Agreed that MSM has played a role in inflaming divisions for sure.

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂

TTTTRRRRRRIIIIGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEDDDDD.

Your last pm told me I was blocked.
                          Do you also have a problem with software.

Chuck and you are the best. Never change.

Comment

How about some healthy discussion/Debate instead?
                            PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

How about some healthy discussion/Debate instead?
                              Fine by me.

Comment

Interesting that a lot of people are saying not to read this guys manifesto. I disagree. I think we all should try and understand what fucked this guy up so much that he thinks murdering innocent people is acceptable so we can use him as an example for what to look for and help others who feel the same way and stop these things from happening.
                                PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Working...
                                X